Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wireless Headphones for E-trac

Re: Wireless Headphones for E-trac

Quote Originally Posted by coinnut View Post
    Thanks Beefcake, Goat Rancher, RazR and everyone for getting that info on the wireless headphones. I will be doing that in the Spring (or sooner lol). I'm assuming it's better to get rechargeable batteries, since they probably drain batteries fairly quick (I hunt anywhere from 7-13 hours a day, depending on the seaon). Thanks again guys.
    The batteries are built in and rechargable. I have not had a battery failure yet and I have used one set for 3-4 years now. I get a good 8+ hours hunting and if I am going to hunt longer I have a cigarette lighter style
    plug-in inverter so I can charge them in my vehicle while taking a break or driving to the next hunting spot. I have 3 sets of the first ones in my pics above. I have bought a couple off of eBay for around $25.
    Oh yeah! [img width=44 height=55]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r211/goatrancher/Smileys/Old.gif[/img] Well take this!

OK I broke down and got a pare of the AVUIO's tonite. They are nice and light.
    Now I'm going to have to get out there and try'em out
    Thanks for the info Brian thumbsup01
    Some days you get the corn, some days you get the cob
    ​Oldest coin: ​70 B.C. "Harlow Flyer" gold qtr. Stater
    Oldest U.S. coin: 1814 Capped Bust Dime

Candidate Member

Im drooling thats nice, I Hate my headphones.

Will these work any any detector? ..............In my case Im using a MXT.

Yes... they will work with any detector.
    CTX 3030, Garrett Propointer
    2013 Silver count: 27
    2012 Silver count: 30
    2011 Silver count: 58
    2010 Silver count: 77

Veteran Member

i have never really been a headphones guy. i do wear the headphones if its cold outside .. i do like the cordless headphones that came with the V. theyre comfy . might even wear em tomorrow. the snow is thawing and the wife and kid are in hawaii
    im an american proud and free, a son of the south dont tread on me

I have also been using the RS Wireless Stereo Headphones now for the past six months with my MXT Pro. I have over two hundred hours on them and they work great... I use the 33-1253 set that has been discontinued...however there are still a few sets available at some of the RS stores.... thumbsup01 thumbsup01 They are light weight, comfortable, whith no noticable delay and no dangly cord.... Also required are ; one - 8 inch (20.3 cm) volume control headphone extension cord #42-2559 ...and... one- 1/4(6.3mm) Stereo male to 1/8(3.5mm) Mono Female Adapter #274-876 (1-3/4 length) ..or.. #274-363 (2-1/4 length).... Both Adapters are the same except one is 1/2 inch longer than the other... thumbsup01 thumbsup01 ... I use the gold plated #274-876 Adapter..... I even purchased an extra set as a backup set..... thumbsup01 thumbsup01 .. They really are nice to wear...JMHO... <: I wish you well and happy hunting out there....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    *** You just never know what will turn up next, or from where ***