Thread: Verizon iPhone

Verizon iPhone

Made my day <: <: http://www.newsoxy.com/business/veri...ced-16419.html

I have almost zero phone coverage here in small town Iowa from AT&T. For the past week in order to use my phone I have to have my phone, and therefore also my head, pushed up against the front window of the house in a certain specific spot without moving even an inch or the call drops. Or if I want really decent reception I have to run to the end of the driveway and stand on top of the six-foot snowdrift lol

I have been waiting for this in order to upgrade to the i4 version. I will buy myself out of the remainder of the AT&T contract
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

Re: Verizon iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Epi-hunter View Post
    For the past week in order to use my phone I have to have my phone, and therefore also my head, pushed up against the front window of the house in a certain specific spot without moving even an inch or the call drops. Or if I want really decent reception I have to run to the end of the driveway and stand on top of the six-foot snowdrift lol
    rofl rofl rofl Glad for you Angie! Funny visual lol
    Having fun is what it is all about!

I've never had a cell phone, I've found a couple and returned one and tried to return the last one and the number I dialed they only spoke Spanish and hung up and I still got it.

I hate phones lol almost as much as TV's and computers rofl But I agree the visual of a squashed face against the window or someone on a snow mound yapping is pretty funny
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Wishing u good luck with the new phone thumbsup01 I just LOVE new technology...paying for it is the part I hate lol

What you need is an EVO Android from Sprint. Sweetest phone in town... I know... I Know...
    "Knowledge counts but common sense matters." ~ LouAnne Johnson

Minelab E-Trac - Whites Vision/V3 - JeTco GTX Huntmaster - Whites Bullseye TRX - Garrett Pro-Pointer

I have the best coverage available in my area with US cellular... Can I take a picture of your face against the window
    Today is my day

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro 54 View Post
    I have the best coverage available in my area with US cellular... Can I take a picture of your face against the window
    No you can not take a picture of my face against the window!! lol lol

The whole thing is hilarious. My family watches me run to the edge of the driveway and jump up and down, waving my phone in the air to get a signal This is my home ground so I am here for the week but I live in KY where the AT&T coverage is slightly better.

Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1

I'm an Apple Guy...having jumped the fence when Microsoft abandoned its customers with Vista OS. However, I don't have an iPhone (about the only Apple product I don't own) because AT&T has such lousy coverage across the country.

I currently use a Blackberry on Sprint, but would happily jump to Verizon if they ever complete the iPhone deal. They've been promising the iPhone for over a year now, but keep abandoning it at the last minute. Apple is very proprietary with their business model and Verizon certainly doesn't like it.

Let's hope.
    I've traveled a long way, and many of the roads weren't paved.

Veteran Member

Verizon is the only service that works up here in the Mountains where I'm at ..I can be out in the middle
    of no where and i'll get a signal.....I'd welcome iphone service from Verizon.. .....then i'd get one
    V3i DFX 10 DD 6x10 DD 4x6 DD DX-1

Well that's just Iowa for you Angie!!! I kinda like it that way
    I can only please one person per day,,,today is not your day,,,tomorrow isn't looking good either.

2011 silver coins> 18,,,,13 IH,,,,2 V nickels,,,2 Shield nickels
    2010 silver coins >4,,,,the year that wasn't
    2009 silver coins> 77> 49 IHs> 15 V nickels>9 Buffs

I see by your profile that you are in Iowa City. I spent a year living there. Can't imagin all those collage kids having that problem too. How would they live without a phone on their ear. lol lol

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy
    rofl rofl I can just picture it,You on 6 + ft of snow saying the AT&T famous Quote Can You Hear Me Now? rofl
    rofl Probably more like Can you hear me now you stupid phone :bangahead01: lol
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy
    rofl rofl I can just picture it,You on 6 + ft of snow saying the AT&T famous Quote Can You Hear Me Now? rofl
    I did say that lol lol

Greg, I lived in Iowa City for 25 years before moving here. I had Verizon then and it worked great No, not too many college students would survive without phones

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110102...ettelecomapple

Well, I just figured out why my iPhone alarm didn't work all weekend until this morning...

I live in the sticks and have the same problem so this is my solution.

Buy.com Spotlight, Wireless Extenders zBoost zP Personal Wir
    Oh yeah! [img width=44 height=55]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r211/goatrancher/Smileys/Old.gif[/img] Well take this!