Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW MEMBERS

NEW MEMBERS

i want to thank everyone here for accepting me and my other refugee freinds, i do fear that this mass exodus from the other forum will make some of you regulars on this forum feel that we are a bit too much at one time,making it feel that we are here to change things,the reason i say this is because one of our new members describe some of us as scoicable deviates, a term that describes me quite well and . only a couple of others , I have 90 posts here and behving myself so far. i know that my fellow refugees will be a positive assett to this forum. I am still waiting for a couple more to show aka BOWSER/ DIRTCHIRP/ DIGGER O' DELL. JIM
    If it wasn't for flashbacks, i would have no memory at all

Re: NEW MEMBERS

Quote Originally Posted by BOWSER View Post
    i want to thank everyone here for accepting me and my other refugee freinds, i do fear that this mass exodus from the other forum will make some of you regulars on this forum feel that we are a bit too much at one time,making it feel that we are here to change things,the reason i say this is because one of our new members describe some of us as scoicable deviates, a term that describes me quite well and . only a couple of others , I have 90 posts here and behving myself so far. i know that my fellow refugees will be a positive assett to this forum. I am still waiting for a couple more to show aka BOWSER/ DIRTCHIRP/ DIGGER O' DELL. JIM
    We're fine Bowser but thanks for thinking of us We have a quiet system of moderating here, but are quick to draw blood lol I for one am glad that we have a bunch of new members to add to our knowledge and friendship here. We all learn from each other. Thanks for being a great bunch (and coming experienced with forum etiquette doesn't hurt either lol). Maybe now it's time to forget about the bad things that happened over there and be greatful for the good times and friendships that were born there. New year, new forum, same old gang
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

We all know your just a Teddy Bear Jim lol lol lol As you know there's on a couple that need to lol lol Have you noticed Jim, NO LOCKED THREADS
    Today is my day

Quote Originally Posted by coinnut View Post
    We're fine Bowser but thanks for thinking of us We have a quiet system of moderating here, but are quick to draw blood lol I for one am glad that we have a bunch of new members to add to our knowledge and friendship here. We all learn from each other. Thanks for being a great bunch (and coming experienced with forum etiquette doesn't hurt either lol). Maybe now it's time to forget about the bad things that happened over there and be greatful for the good times and friendships that were born there. New year, new forum, same old gang
    Coinnut, I have to say that this IS the best form for the hobby.....very nice accomodating members on here, and the mods are friendly.... a very welcome change.... There are quite a few other forums out there, so Angel and all his crew here--and the established members should be commended for offering all us newbies such a great place to hang out.

Again-----------------THANKS A BUNCH !!!!!!! 8) 8)

Too bad we didn't find this place alot sooner.
    Robbie
    author of "Find More Silver Coinshooting Parks and Schools" by Robbie Morin
    contributor to- Camp Logan: Houston, Texas 1917-1919-by Louis Aulbach, Linda Gorski and Robbie Morin

Quote Originally Posted by Dimeman View Post
    Coinnut, I have to say that this IS the best form for the hobby.....very nice accomodating members on here, and the mods are friendly.... a very welcome change.... There are quite a few other forums out there, so Angel and all his crew here--and the established members should be commended for offering all us newbies such a great place to hang out.

Thanks! It's really not that hard to do. lol Just be nice and respect each other lol Can't understand why other places have such a hard time of it rofl

hey Bowsey I'm sure all will get to know your fantastic sense of humor bud - from one deviate to another lol

I'm sure the mods from the other forum (2 of them) have been scrutinizing this forum bigtime but don't worry Jim they don't have any clout here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimeman View Post

Aw shux thanks Dimeman and to Bowser for bringing up the topic. I second what coinnut said, that new knowledge and friendship is welcome- the more the merrier

But just behave and remember that Big Brother/Sister is watching here too
    Oldest silver-- 1838o seated dime (no stars)
    Oldest copper-- 1820 LC

White's V3i, Coinmaster, XLT, Prism IV, Whites new TRX PP- Love it!!! Garretts PP

What he said. I can't beleive I have not been banned yet <:

Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post

What he said. I can't beleive I have not been banned yet <:
    It's that secret anti-banning program you are running We just can't seem to get a hold of you long enough to initiate the ban lol But it's coming rofl

It's that secret anti-banning program you are running We just can't seem to get a hold of you long enough to initiate the ban lol But it's coming rofl
    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl I have been in training for far to long to be caught very easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy
    Hey Bowz

I used the term Social Deviant in humor. And i feel that most took it that way. I have read this forum for some time before joining and was very happy to see you here (nice to have friends in a new neighborhood). I am glad that you have stuck with the MXT and are learning from it...Tom aka Zip Zip /Weedeater/Froggy thumbsup01
    NOW I know who this Froggy dude is 8/ 8/ 8/ 8/ 8/ 8/
    I can only please one person per day,,,today is not your day,,,tomorrow isn't looking good either.

2011 silver coins> 18,,,,13 IH,,,,2 V nickels,,,2 Shield nickels
    2010 silver coins >4,,,,the year that wasn't
    2009 silver coins> 77> 49 IHs> 15 V nickels>9 Buffs

Cant wait for spring so we can all get out digging and posting some cool finds and stop brown nosing the Mods rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Having fun is what it is all about!

Quote Originally Posted by pulltabsteve View Post
    Cant wait for spring so we can all get out digging and posting some cool finds and stop brown nosing the Mods rofl rofl rofl rofl
    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Now that is funny I have never know you to brown nose Steve especially Mods

Howdy bowser !!!
    If at first you don't succeed, get the Government to Bail you out !

so anyway,my next detector ,if i live long enough may be a cz something or other, vito has one and likes it.Boy sayin that makes me feel alive,and carefree. thumbsup01

Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl I have been in training for far to long to be caught very easy. thanks for dumping the flys

so anyway,my next detector ,if i live long enough may be a cz something or other, vito has one and likes it.Boy sayin that makes me feel alive,and carefree. thumbsup01
    Come on Bowser------- you can say Fisher on this place and you won't get into any trouble. lol

What a refreshing change
    Robbie
    author of "Find More Silver Coinshooting Parks and Schools" by Robbie Morin
    contributor to- Camp Logan: Houston, Texas 1917-1919-by Louis Aulbach, Linda Gorski and Robbie Morin

Yo Jim dude !!!
    Someday, I wanna be a vampire

Yep, we are just a bunch of refugees, crowded on a little boat crossing the sea, looking for this special place......glad you're here Jim!!
    I live my life one target at a time
    since '68