Howdy Folks!
Here is my very first video offering for the new year. It shows off some of the gold and silver (by no means all) that I was blessed to find in 2010! In addition, you'll see a whole flock of old coins I got along the way.

This video covers the period from mid-August 2010 to December 31st. What I believe makes this video unique is that I was gimped up with a bad knee during that time. Still, I managed a pretty nice showing for myself.

The music you'll hear on this video is particularly poignant considering recent events that have affected so many of us. It reminds us that when one door closes, another will open. That what we may lose, we gain more in recompense. At this time, we think of the friends we've known, the ones we've lost, and the path that brought us all on that remarkable journey that continues to unfold. The final scene of this video shows a rider under the setting sun, reminding us that one day must end so another may begin. We have only now, this very moment that we share. And there are fewer moments with each passing hour. Let us cherish each moment that we have. Those who search for silver and gold come to know and understand, the greater treasure is sharing the journey with a friend. My life is richer because of you, each and every one.

So fill to me the parting glass, goodnight and joy be with you all.

Best of 2010

Brightest of Blessings to you all,
M-Taliesin