Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: remember

Re: remember

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Fisher View Post
    ...one who eagle flew over large tree ...

This whole thread sounds like
    [size=2]One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
    rofl
    Grand Rapids, MN
    DFX 300
    Sunray DX-1

Quote Originally Posted by psychposse View Post

This whole thread sounds like
    rofl
    Serious dude. this fella came on the other forum and came off with some of the most crazy bunch of bull that you ever in your life heard. That was just one of the statements he made and if my memory serves me correctly he found a gun and some money or some bull like that and it had been involved in some kind of crime I do believe. His grammer was just plain terrible and the MODERATOR-GOD decided it was trolling and banned the dude. It was very funny though.
    One find at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Fisher View Post
    Serious dude. this fella came on the other forum and came off with some of the most crazy bunch of bull that you ever in your life heard. That was just one of the statements he made and if my memory serves me correctly he found a gun and some money or some bull like that and it had been involved in some kind of crime I do believe. His grammer was just plain terrible and the MODERATOR-GOD decided it was trolling and banned the dude. It was very funny though.

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Sounds like he could have benefited from a lobotomy, or at least a little shock treatment. lol
    Grand Rapids, MN
    DFX 300
    Sunray DX-1

Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post

rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Let me guess, you was the one...
    One find at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Taliesin View Post

Howdy Pside!
    Probably that I meet lots of folks who detect while travelling. Among them are some who are likely to know a guy who met somebody who once dated a gal who had an ex with a friend who once heard of somebody that remembers him!

That's just a guess on my part, but I think a reasonable guess.

Blessings,
    M-Taliesin
    No instead of hijacking a thread, he should start his own.
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.