Thread: Saturday - Sunday Finds

Saturday - Sunday Finds

Saturday went out for about an 1 1/2 at our one of our local parks...
    Didn't find to much but it was soooo windy even with headphones it was sometimes difficult to hear tones. My two good finds of the day was a Buffalo nickel & an 1886 Indian head.

Sunday, I headed off early in the morning to meet up with Bruce.. it was nice to finally put a face with the Avatar. Bruce and I started off at 9am then Angel showed up around noonish.
    Angel wasn't there but a couple minutes and started finding silver and started doing his traditional Ramba style dance (or the chicken dance with a touch of having convulsions) still trying to figure it out lol
    About an hour later Bruce had to take off (sorry you had to go Bruce)
    Anyways, my goodies were.. Metal Eagle dye (stamp), Conneticut Token, 1942 Silver Washington, and a 1917 Merc.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Equipment: Garrett AT Pro

Re: Saturday - Sunday Finds

its alway nice to put a face to the name and meet new people , nice finds . congrats on the silver .
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Glad you guys got out. Nice finds. I'd take the wind over this cold that has settled in here. brrrr!
    [move]White’s MXT Minelab E-Trac Oldest coin: 1875 Indian Head Cent Oldest Silver Coin: 1886 Seated Liberty Dime[/move]

Nice finds guys and I'm glad to see some folks found some stuff this weekend because I sure did not. I had to work Saturday and it rained yesterday.

Great to hear you guys were all able to meet up! Sounds like everyone had a good time and made some good finds. Congrats on the silver and neat token!

Very nice Scott....sounds like a very interesting dance...maybe americas funniest home movie materialthinkingabout:
    And now the metal detectorist pledge.
    "I pledge to do my honor, to do my best AND seriously investigate ALL deep signals!"

Minelab SE (Is there really any other manufacturer?) 2011 totals = 24 silver coins, 3 LC,1 war of 1812 artillary button , 1 token, 6 IH pennies, 1 2 cent piece

First off nice finds. It is awesome to be able to hunt with people we all meet on the web. I know I'll never forget being able to hunt with Steve MN, and Dale (Okiedigger). Best time I ever had hunting thats for sure. Hope to do it again in the near future.
    Minelab ETrac,Whites BH-ID, Fisher F2, Vibraprobe PP,Bullseye II PP.

Nice finds CKC nice looking silver. thumbsup01
    E-Trac, Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium.

Sounds like you had fun. Could you feel the silver moving under ground away from you and toward Angel?? crying01
    White's Spectra V3i "update", MXT, Prizm V, and Sun Ray Invader DX-1.
    Coils: stock 950 on MXT; 10" DD, Super 12, 950 Eclipse, and 4x6 DD Eclipse Shooter for the V3.

"The only person who never made a mistake never did anything!!"

Sounds like you guys had fun. I see you got your share of silver. Was there a demented chicken dance on your part too? That's one way to keep people from approaching you guys thumbsup01
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold