Thread: Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to take the time out to thank to real awesome people on this forum

The first Angel for his willingness to help me get better and cut out the trial and error significantly. He has been a great resource for me Thanks

The second is george or coinut He Has spent hours with me showing me how to use the Etrac I can believe how proficient they are with this machine.

In closing I thank you is a word that we don't use enough so here THANK YOU BOTH AND EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM!!

STEVE

Re: Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1147SILVER View Post
    I wanted to take the time out to thank to real awesome people on this forum

The first Angel for his willingness to help me get better and cut out the trial and error significantly. He has been a great resource for me Thanks

The second is george or coinut He Has spent hours with me showing me how to use the Etrac I can believe how proficient they are with this machine.

In closing I thank you is a word that we don't use enough so here THANK YOU BOTH AND EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM!!

STEVE
    Thanks Steve. I hope I showed you something you could actually use lol You learn very quick my friend. I have too learned a lot from Angel. He has shown me how to use the E trac at a park, while also showing me not to ever challenge him there rofl We are all here to learn from each other....Come on Spring!!
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Thank you too Steve. In addition to building strong friendships, one of the other reasons for this forum is so that we all can help each other learn. Believe me, I have learned quite a bit from others as well. We won't always be using the same machine, so it is great when the learning curve can be shortened with the assistance of others who willingly share their experience and expertise. As always, feel free to ask questions when you have them! thumbsup01

Hey George, thanks for the kind words. thumbsup01 But I also know that you would smoke me on your home turf at the cellar holes. lol

Veteran Member

thats what its all about. improving our skills as detectorists. . the book of jack has helped me out squeezing a bit more depth from my V3. all from this forum. according to how you look at it i am one of many forum refugees or rather evacuees. keep swinging , sometimes the best teacher is seat time
    im an american proud and free, a son of the south dont tread on me

I have to agree Coinnut and Angel have helped me so much and it is appreciated more than you guys know THANKS

Very cool post Steve! From what I've been hearing, you learned from 2 of the best Etrac users.
    Having fun is what it is all about!

Quote Originally Posted by pulltabsteve View Post
    Very cool post Steve! From what I've been hearing, you learned from 2 of the best Etrac users.
    Steveo said it all...nothing more I can add to it!!