thanks for the invite jack.. ive been here quite a few times checkin things out. and did 1 pass about 4 ft wide 40 ft long. first used to other programs and followed up with your correlate.. the area has been pounded good. found a few clad the first 2 passes then went over with yours and picked up a few more nothin real deep but couldnt believe i didnt see them on first passes. 1 signal was a nice solid 90 at 6 inces. i dug a nice plug and folded over pass coil over hole and plug there was nothin. i couldnt believe it.. i knew i had a solid 90. well i dug out some dirt put out on towel and nothin. i dug a little deeper and noticed a little pin like on the back of a medal or such. very small. then i found a gold lapel pin not very big at all. it looks like gold but who knows anyways it said cheerleader on it. and was in great shaoe other than i mustve knocked the pin off the back diggin. i was really impressed how small it was and your program found it. thanks again for the great info and invite to a great web site. good hunting