Thread: Gonna buy a small HD video recorder...

Gonna buy a small HD video recorder...

Recommendations please. I guess I'll mount it to a hard hat to film some hunting....Can't get my film crew motivated lol
    Wishin I was a dirt fishin!

Re: Gonna buy a small HD video recorder...

hey i think walmart sells one that is an easy and ready to load up on the web or even youtube ready , i believe Dave's (heavymetalnut) friend Ron has one and was pretty inexpensive too. if he's paying attention he'll chime in i'm sure .
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

I've been looking at several and haven't made up my mind between one of the pocket ones or a full blown handheld. What's killing me is that none of them seem to have all the features I want.
    [move]White’s MXT Minelab E-Trac Oldest coin: 1875 Indian Head Cent Oldest Silver Coin: 1886 Seated Liberty Dime[/move]

Here is a link to one that I have been looking at. http://www.advdesigns.net/cocapabyvh.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Here is a link to one that I have been looking at. http://www.advdesigns.net/cocapabyvh.html
    I like that just don't know about the company. What would I attach it too? Headphones and a helmet just don't go together well. Now how about a helmet with headphones built in and a camera built inthinkingabout:? thumbsup01
    Wishin I was a dirt fishin!

This camera has a mount that you can get for it that will allow you to attach it or strap it to, in our application headphones. I looked at some vids a from coconut where he used an inexpensive helmet cam. check them out for yourself.

METAL DETECTING IN HAWAII,NEXT TO THE SALT WATER SWIMMING POOL

]

We just bought the Samsung U-10 minicam and we love it. It has the direct download to youtube and produces great vids and pics. Very small and depending on the size of the SDHC smartcard you use will determine the length of you video. Mine runs a video for just about an hour per charge.
    Minelab ETrac,Whites BH-ID, Fisher F2, Vibraprobe PP,Bullseye II PP.

Out here on my boat, we have 3 Sanyo VPC-CG10 HD video recorders also capable of 10MP stills. They retail for less than $200 (though we get them for half that). Might be something to check out, good quality, i was impressed.
    Jimmy - Minelab X-Terra 30 | White's BHID 300 | White's Spectrum XLT | Vibra-Probe 570
    My Blog