Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walker Among Ten Silver

Candidate Member

Re: Walker Among Ten Silver

SWEEET

HH
    BIG JOHN

Awesome finds that's for sure. But now you need a challenge. I think you should come up here and hunt where I go. No park, just 500,000 acres to choose from where to go next. One of these days I'll find a place that produces the goodies like you have found.

Angel, I can only get excited by posts that I can comprehend. And this is beyond comprehendable! Just amazing. Congrats!
    Minelab E-Trac - Minelab Sovereign GT - Bounty Hunter Tracker IV - Tesoro Compadre
    Oldest find - 1804 Draped Bust Half Cent

Another amazing haul Angel.

On your Chinese coin.

Using the 1901-2000 Krausse Standard Catalog on Google Books... it would appear to be a very early 1900s either 10 or 20 Cash Coin, looks like it says HU POO on it... which is like the Ministry of Finance or Board of Revenue. Can't tell exactly without a clean pic, but that should help narrow your search big time.

Great day in the morning those kind of days don't come along very ofter. Completely Amazing.

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by sectshun8 View Post
    Anaother amazing haul Angel.

On your Chinese coin.

Using the 1901-2000 Krausse Standard Catalog on Google Books... it would appear to be a very early 1900s either 10 or 20 Cash Coin, looks like it says HU POO on it... which is like the Ministry of Finance or Board of Revenue. Can't tell exactly without a clean pic, but that should help narrow your search big time.
    I'll have to try and remove some of the surface soil with some coin conditioner. It should help in revealing more of the details.

That's one link worth saving; I'm sure it will come in handy. Very good information, Jimmy! Thanks!