Thread: E-trac

E-trac

I ordered my e-trac today and a garett pin pointer. My dealer gave me a four year Warrenty and threw in a joey coil to sweeten the deal. Ok coinnut time for you to burn some brain cells trying to teach me. Hope I don't get banned
    Whites mxt sunray probe stock coil 6×10 4×6 Minelab Etrac Garrett pro pointer and other stuff

Re: E-trac

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Rebel View Post
    I ordered my e-trac today and a garett pin pointer. My dealer gave me a four year Warrenty and threw in a joey coil to sweeten the deal. Ok coinnut time for you to burn some brain cells trying to teach me. Hope I don't get banned
    You only get banned if you have an E Trac and you can't find any relics 8/
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

I better start learning then because I really like this place lol
    Whites mxt sunray probe stock coil 6×10 4×6 Minelab Etrac Garrett pro pointer and other stuff

Congrats DR on your new purchase.

Getting a new toy...tool..necessity shipped to your door is always happy times. <:

Enjoy learning your new machine and I am looking forward to your finds.

Anyone using chargeble batterys in their etrac like duracells or rayovacs? I was told not to use them and I don't want to mess up my detector. Think I will just stick to the disposable to be on the safe side.

I just use duracells in the slim pac but I only used it once when I first got it, my dealer brought the E-Trac to me at club hunt so I used the battery slimpac so I could hunt right away. I got an extra rechargeable pack so I always have a fresh one ready to go.
    Psalms 24:1 ¶ The earth is the LORD'S, and all it contains...But God shares with us who search!
    Member Dayton Diggers CTX 3030- Minelab E-Trac

click here to view my finds album

Elite Member

Congrats on the E-Trac....I hated it for the first few months....but now I have found that I love it and it is definatly a supreme machine!

As far as the batteries, you should get the rechargeable battery pack with your package, if not, it's worth the investment. I asked for a second one from Santa as a back up, luckily she delivered. I usually get 2 full days of hunting with one full charge. Then again 2 days is equal to 1 with George (Coinnut)
    2014 Goals: 20 Silver, 5 Large Coppers, 1 Gold Coin (not anticipating being able to detect much this year; NEW BABY HERE!!)
    So Far: (0) Silver; (2) KG, LC 1807; (2) IH; (3) Buff

2013 Total: 36 Silver; 5LC (including 1 FUGIO)
    2012 Total:101 Silver; 11 LC

Well I received my Joey coil and the Garrett pin pointer pro. But my e-trac is stuck in Memphis Tenn due to bad weather. The roads are pretty clear now we got about six inches of snow Wednesday night. So hope to have it tomorrow.