Thread: Thanx Dixie Rebel !

Thanx Dixie Rebel !

Dude, you rule ! he sent me a great spyware he had paid for ! This place rules.. he saw i was having probs, and jumped in to help a fellow detectorist out.. We used to be able to post help me type questions over at Whits.. and a lot of people helped me with a LOT of things ..I hepled others out too, but those days are over, over there.. Thanks A.D !!
    Someday, I wanna be a vampire

Re: Thanx Dixie Rebel !

Wait until I send you my bill lol. No problem Rick glad to have helped out a fellow detectorist thumbsup01
    Whites mxt sunray probe stock coil 6×10 4×6 Minelab Etrac Garrett pro pointer and other stuff

Howdy Folks!
    Dixie, you are awesome! Great of you to give Rick a hand and help him out! That's the Right Stuff amigo! Way to go!

I agree with Rick! One of the best things about a forum like this is the willingness of members to help one another out with problems they encounter along the path of their lives. Whether it is helping out a guy who is just getting started with a metal detector, or help them figure out how to post photos to the forum, or maybe lend a hand to another member with computer problems, it is terrific when we can lean on one another, and even better when we can lend a helping hand to one another.

Maybe the folks who run this forum would consider creating a Help Wanted board. Just a simple board where a member can say Can anybody help me with... and maybe find somebody willing to give them a bit of support.

Just an idea, but a terrific one.
    Thanks Toadman!

Blessings,
    M-Taliesin
    Quarters = 123
    Nickels = 60
    Dimes = 104
    Pennies = 246
    Half Dollars =
    Dollar Coins = 3
    Total Coins = 535
    Gold Sale 2/5/13 = $25.50
    YTD = $73.21

Its Going to be a Shpadoinkle Day!

Gunning for Gold!

Robbie
    author of "Find More Silver Coinshooting Parks and Schools" by Robbie Morin
    contributor to- Camp Logan: Houston, Texas 1917-1919-by Louis Aulbach, Linda Gorski and Robbie Morin

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Rebel View Post
    Wait until I send you my bill lol. No problem Rick glad to have helped out a fellow detectorist thumbsup01

You sir are a Gentelmen. Real cool thing to do. You did it for another nice guy as well.

Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post

You sir are a Gentelmen. Real cool thing to do. You did it for another nice guy as well.
    I 2nd that too!!

Veteran Member

yep dixie rebel is a good ole boy. i have talked to him on the phone a few times. and that sounds like something he would do thumbsup01
    im an american proud and free, a son of the south dont tread on me

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Rebel View Post
    What was the program? I am a geeky type, and have my favorite AV programs, but I am open minded. PM me if that is easier. martin

Kaspersky.. this thing rules.. Keeps ya updated anytime something is going on....
    Someday, I wanna be a vampire

Quote Originally Posted by Toadman View Post
    Kaspersky.. this thing rules.. Keeps ya updated anytime something is going on....
    One of my favorites is Malwarebytes protects constantly from spy-ware ad-ware and malicious web sites
    If at first you don't succeed, get the Government to Bail you out !