Thread: Swinging Santa

Swinging Santa

Haven’t been able to get out and swing the ‘ol coil in awhile due to family obligations and travel to visit relatives over Thanksgiving. After we got home it was time to start decorating the house for Christmas. Helped the wife with the inside stuff and then started on my outside lights and stuff. This is my way to share some Holiday Deteceting Spirit!
    Notice Santa's detector! 8)
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    SeabeeRon on the beach in Santa Cruz,CA.

Re: Swinging Santa

lol lol Santa doesn't look sturdy enough to swing that machine. I think it's going to take Tropical Santa for a ride
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

Wow.. a blow up Santa... lol what next? RickO
    Spectra V3, DFX, Surf Dual PI, Surf Pro, GMT, TDI, DX-1, Coiltek, Pistol Probe, Bullseye, Hot Shot coil, Spider Coil, 4x6 coil, 14 DD, D2, some others... Garrett Wall Detector

So did you put up a lot of lights Ron?

I haven't put up lights in previous years but I did kind of go all out this year. I have just over 2000 lights outside in the front... all white. And two trees on either side of the front door and a hanging wreath which are lit also. Plus a huge Christmas tree in the front window, lots of lights, multi colors. And electric flicker candles in the windows. I have to say, it looks really great. This neighborhood usually goes all out with holiday lights so finally this year I am not a scrooge.

Wonder what my electric bill will look like lol
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

Looks like Santa could do a little swinging to shed some of those off season pounds he has racked on over the years!

Wow a sober Santa Doesn't have that aroma I was used to smelling when I was a kid. Hope he's delivering that detector to my house (like I need another one lol) I better stop there or I'll get coal for Christmas.... Wait, what am I thinking?... I can find my own coal with that old Bounty Hunter mineral/metal detector I have sitting in the corner
    Happy Holidays to ya.
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Epi-hunter View Post
    So did you put up a lot of lights Ron?

I haven't put up lights in previous years but I did kind of go all out this year. I have just over 2000 lights outside in the front... all white. And two trees on either side of the front door and a hanging wreath which are lit also. Plus a huge Christmas tree in the front window, lots of lights, multi colors. And electric flicker candles in the windows. I have to say, it looks really great. This neighborhood usually goes all out with holiday lights so finally this year I am not a scrooge.

Wonder what my electric bill will look like lol
    Sounds really beautiful Angie! How about a picture?!!?
    I have some up outside, not as many as I used too. The first year I retired I kinda went nutz, and then I got the BILL!!!
    SeabeeRon on the beach in Santa Cruz,CA.

That needs to be your holiday avatar.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by coinnut View Post
    Wow a sober Santa Doesn't have that aroma I was used to smelling when I was a kid.
    lol lol
    Jimmy - Minelab X-Terra 30 | White's BHID 300 | White's Spectrum XLT | Vibra-Probe 570
    My Blog