Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We bought our daughter a detector

Re: We bought our daughter a detector

Yuppers... Whites tells me it's a Prism III.... I'll quote what they told me:

The Coimaster shares all of the features of the Prizm III without a locking collar on the upper rod, no arm strap and an un-printed box. Basicaly it's a prizm III. Quiet no fuss detector @ 8kHz.

Now... tell me what an 8kHz detector can do....

glad she's getting into MDing it's a great hobby to keep the family together -also there is a big difference between cheap and inexpensive.that sounds like a good spot giving up that many wheaties in such a short time a return trip should be arranged to rehunt it real slow its probably got more coins to surrender and that sounds like the detector to find 'em.have a safe holiday season
    knowledge that isn't passed on is wasted

Woodwizard, it was in her front yard...
    She'll have that place cleaned out before the snow is done melting!
    Then she'll be moving on to her neighbor's yards.

Veteran Member leslie(nova scotia)'s Avatar

yo Snowy

From the land of the Bluenose....nice vid and I love your attitude. Thanks for posting the link to this forum on the Maine site! Have a gud un youz!
    From the land of the Bluenose.....life is a beach at least till the tide comes in and the Bud is all gone. Swish and dig at the drop of a dime!

super video
    It's good you have a daughter and a good hobby( have daughter)
    You are very good her mom.
    This mom - is not to give birth. \
    Mom - it's growth and education.
    It's a real mom. )

thinking about the same model coinmaster pro for my grandson thank you you answered some of my questions he had a hard time with my ace250 says he likes the coinmaster pro better good luck to you and your daughter may you have many happy hunting days together dennis

Candidate Member

Great vids, and Pic!! Looks like ya have just introduced a great Hobby/Sport to a new bunch of future detectorists!!!

Glad to see you around- it's been forever! Last video I saw of yours you were shallow water detecting. Your daughter seems very happy. Hey 7 wheats is a great start!

The boy (your son) is funny -wanting to go out and detect right away... Must be pretty cold up there in Maine now?

I have a 4 yr old son who's interested | and I'm trying to decide what kind to get him- coinmaster w/pee-wee pole is what I'm thinking... So far he's a pro with a Garrett's pro-pointer in tot lot lol
    Oldest silver-- 1838o seated dime (no stars)
    Oldest copper-- 1820 LC

White's V3i, Coinmaster, XLT, Prism IV, Whites new TRX PP- Love it!!! Garretts PP