Thread: Northeast Maryland

Northeast Maryland

I live in Northeast Maryland , North of Baltimore. Close to Port Deposit and Conowingo Maryland. Lots of history here. Let me know if you live close and we will go detecting.
    I got a garret 550 and a garret gold scorpion. I live in northeast maryland almost on the mason dixon line.

Veteran Member

Re: Northeast Maryland

Welcome from Chester County, PA. Probably live about 45 minutes away, or so.
    Oldest: 1755 Spanish silver; 1800 half dime | 1842 seated half | 1857 seated quarter | 516 silver coins in 2011!

I live in North East MD,
    Minelab 505, Tesoro compadre, Pro pointer.
    S.P.Q.R

i am right outside of dc in va and i am always looking for a reason to dig some holes, i work for myself so anytime is a good time! you can email me at steve_burgan@yahoo.com and we can swap info. i swing an explorer pro which i just got about a month ago and i am ready to log some hour!

I live in nh but come down to nemd all the time. Email me
    jgoetz@cswg.com

Quote Originally Posted by bountyhunter View Post
    I live in Northeast Maryland , North of Baltimore. Close to Port Deposit and Conowingo Maryland. Lots of history here. Let me know if you live close and we will go detecting.
    Hey bountyhunter,I live just south of Baltimore in A.A county ,close to the Key bridge.