Thread: give me an idea of an offer to make

give me an idea of an offer to make

This is a craigslist post near me

http://twinfalls.craigslist.org/clt/2240671547.html
    Loving my God, Being a husband and father, Detecting every chance I get!

Re: give me an idea of an offer to make

Looks like there is $31.15 of 'scrap' silver. At current spot price ( $34.40/oz) this equals $775.13. 96% equals $744.12. Sellers are currently getting about 23-25x face value as the price of silver is expected to keep rising. It is at a high right now, but it is expected to go higher.

$744.12 is a fair price right now and I would expect the sellers coins to be sold soon. You could try the offer/counter offer thing... but I suspect the seller has plenty of offers to choose from.

Good luck.

Veteran Member

ive seen more and more of this going on .. it bother s me frankly ..please no offense be taken by previous posters .im just saying .i am a history lover . to see those silver coins melted down for a pittance is disturbing to me . now , back to our programming , already in progress.........
    im an american proud and free, a son of the south dont tread on me

Will sell for for face value X 96% of spot
    $31.25 face value X 96% of spot $34 his figure would be $32.64.
    31.25 x 32.64 = 1020

That would be $1020. I see why he will deliver. I would let him keep it. The price is too high. IMHO
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Quote Originally Posted by russellt View Post
    ive seen more and more of this going on .. it bother s me frankly ..please no offense be taken by previous posters .im just saying .i am a history lover . to see those silver coins melted down for a pittance is disturbing to me . now , back to our programming , already in progress.........
    ... me too. crying01 It is what it is, but I feel the same way my friend.