Thread: good or bad

good or bad

You may disagree but Charlie Sheen, has pulled off the largest and best publicity stunt that i have ever seen in my over 60 years of hearing about celebritys antics,The telivision shw is a winner,making huge amounts of money,and the owners would be crazy or too geedy to end it.The ball is in CHARLIE'S court and i'm on the edge of my seat.As i see it if he doesn't kill himself by his behaviour he won't be out of work anytime soon.As a side note ,sports figures have and continue to commit crimes and always get a free pas.
    If it wasn't for flashbacks, i would have no memory at all

Re: good or bad

100% agree but sheen and pro athletes are still idiots proves that money corrupts some
    Loving my God, Being a husband and father, Detecting every chance I get!

wouldn't be surprised at all to see the show come back on.. more than ever will tune in now..I do..
    Someday, I wanna be a vampire

I have to agree, the holly weird folks think no one can stop drugs or drinking without going into one of there million dollar rehab centers, well i did it 35 years ago, and i know lots of folks that have done it also. I believe i had alot of help from my Lord well actually i believe He healed me of those addictions.
    If at first you don't succeed, get the Government to Bail you out !

I think they are all idiots,,,especially Lindsay Lohan,,,,,I'd like to see her get sent away for a couple years,,,,Mel Gibson is another,,,,Charlie,,,I ain't quite got him figured out yet
    I can only please one person per day,,,today is not your day,,,tomorrow isn't looking good either.

2011 silver coins> 18,,,,13 IH,,,,2 V nickels,,,2 Shield nickels
    2010 silver coins >4,,,,the year that wasn't
    2009 silver coins> 77> 49 IHs> 15 V nickels>9 Buffs

Quote Originally Posted by Carver View Post
    I think they are all idiots,,,especially Lindsay Lohan,,,,,I'd like to see her get sent away for a couple years,,,,Mel Gibson is another,,,,Charlie,,,I ain't quite got him figured out yet
    Yep and you left out the stupid rich part ! If any of us had gotten caught doing the crap there doing we would be gone !
    If at first you don't succeed, get the Government to Bail you out !

It's all good publicity.. when they stop talking about a movie star, the star is toast...
    Someday, I wanna be a vampire

<: :bangshead02:

Veteran Member

lets talk solar energy and home water filtration
    im an american proud and free, a son of the south dont tread on me

water resources are quietly being bought up by large corporations, and by the time you pay for solar panels for you're roof, you will be dead and the new homeowners will be enjoyin the benefits. Wind turbines are so expensive that you never see the benefit because they are so expensive, they become obsoulete before any real benefite comes to truition.

Quote Originally Posted by BOWSER View Post
    You may disagree but Charlie Sheen, has pulled off the largest and best publicity stunt that i have ever seen in my over 60 years of hearing about celebritys antics,The telivision shw is a winner,making huge amounts of money,and the owners would be crazy or too geedy to end it.The ball is in CHARLIE'S court and i'm on the edge of my seat.As i see it if he doesn't kill himself by his behaviour he won't be out of work anytime soon.As a side note ,sports figures have and continue to commit crimes and always get a free pas.
    A part of me hopes ol' Charlie does stick it to everyone. Now Lohan is a simple idiot. Charlie continues to be just on the edge yet still functioning. He looks like hell though. martin

Charlie Sheen is crazier than an outhouse rat The guy will be in the old rubber room by the start of summer

Movie stars are like everyone else,prone to the same pitfalls,,,they just get more exposure about it.

I envy him,i'm a little off the beaten path myself,although i don't think anyone on the forums have noticed. Most people think i'm just as normal as they are,i wish i had Charlie's money of course by the time he's through horsing around he won't have any left Even the witches in Salem Ma are made at him, ithink there goin to put a spell on him . I had a Haitian woman put a spell on me once, i was sick for a month .GOOD LUCK CHARLIE it's one heck of ride.