Thread: My Nemesis

My Nemesis

I hate CDH!!! Who is CDH? I have no idea. But (he or she) leaves rolls of half dollars at just about all the banks in all the cities and towns around me. And they never have any of the good silver halves in any of them! I would like to beat CDH, not literaly (well maybe) lol. But i would like to hit some banks where the rolls don't have CDH scribbled on the side. Actually today i found a few banks in one nearby city that were fruitful. I ended up buying about $700.00 worth at four banks and got four 40% silvers and one 2001 S proof. So if you're not trying the small towns near you, you should be!
    Here's the picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    2018 silver coins=4
    Silver rings=
    Gold rings=
    Wheats=11
    I.H.=
    Buff=
    Clad=$21.31
    Dollar coins=2
    CTX3030, DFX w/Bigfoot, Beachhunter300, E-Trac.
    Hunting Michigan wet or dry!
    Oldest coin ever = King George II half penny 1729-1754
    Oldest U.S. coin = 1834 L.C.
    Oldest silver ever = 1839 seated half dime

Elite Member

Re: My Nemesis

A few months ago I bought all the rolls at my local bank......got 2 full rolls of proof halves!!! Someone must have rolled and changed in someone's collection...glad it wasn't my wife...yet.

I always lean over the counters scanning the coins too...they get a bit unnerved, but I get a score here and there of silver dimes, quarters and halves
    2014 Goals: 20 Silver, 5 Large Coppers, 1 Gold Coin (not anticipating being able to detect much this year; NEW BABY HERE!!)
    So Far: (0) Silver; (2) KG, LC 1807; (2) IH; (3) Buff

2013 Total: 36 Silver; 5LC (including 1 FUGIO)
    2012 Total:101 Silver; 11 LC

good save on them half's,gg.
    M6 / DX-1 / 6x10 DD & M6/DX-1/ stock coil
    Pontiac IL.

Nice going thumbsup01 My nemesis must be doing real well,he seems to live at the bank . I finally got a great haul last week that he missed . I can only imagine what he's been finding. Keep at it your turn will come .

I live WAY out in the country,,,very small banks all around,,,,I've hit nearly all of them,,,most didn't have any halves,,,,a few did,,,the rolls I did get were already gone through,,,you can tell,,,,,I still managed to get a 68 Kennedy,,,the guy missed that one.
    A couple years ago I CRH,,,and did pretty well
    I can only please one person per day,,,today is not your day,,,tomorrow isn't looking good either.

2011 silver coins> 18,,,,13 IH,,,,2 V nickels,,,2 Shield nickels
    2010 silver coins >4,,,,the year that wasn't
    2009 silver coins> 77> 49 IHs> 15 V nickels>9 Buffs

Veteran Member

better than a poke in the eye for sure
    im an american proud and free, a son of the south dont tread on me

You got to admit, it sure is a good idea to leave the initials, that way he doesn't buy them back again.