Thread: Roach Hill

Roach Hill

Hidy to all. Well dont look like all the talk about roach hill was much to it, unless I ant walked in the right spot yet. But I havent come close to walking over all of them hills yet. Been raining a bunch here so I went and traded my Camry for a Tundra 4+4 and with that new moter in them thoses almost 400 little ponys sure drink a lot, I miss my 35 miles a gal. But I dont have to walk as far now. Anyway this is all I found last week,, the large thing is of lead,, the round bass thing has a date of Dec. something 1864,, another brass part dont know for sure,, M&amp RR part to a lock I sure wonder what it was doing out in the middle of nowhere,, 2 buttons,, .52 cal. bullet dont think I have found one like this one has a ring on top like a sharps but the bottom is differnt,, and a old large shell of some kind maybe WW-1 or 2. And thats all. Not much but hope yal enjoy. And a token.
    Attached Images Attached Images           
    Civil War Nut
    V3, V3i, 4" 6" 8" (3) 10" 12" DD super coils

Re: Roach Hill

Great bunch of relics CWN thumbsup01 it looks like some of those are gun parts too.

Cool stuff for sure,,,,nothing wrong with those finds. I hope you find the spot you're looking for thumbsup01 thumbsup01 thumbsup01 thumbsup01
    I can only please one person per day,,,today is not your day,,,tomorrow isn't looking good either.

2011 silver coins> 18,,,,13 IH,,,,2 V nickels,,,2 Shield nickels
    2010 silver coins >4,,,,the year that wasn't
    2009 silver coins> 77> 49 IHs> 15 V nickels>9 Buffs

Global Moderator Fire Fighter 43's Avatar

You are lucky to have such great old relics to find. Very nice.

Minelab Equinox 800, 15”Coiltek, 11” & 6”coils

XP Deus II , 11", 9” & 11x13 coils

Detectors since 1977: Simplex, DEUS, CTX 3030, F75 Ltd, Etrac, Excal II, V3i, DFX, GTI2000, Eagle II, 6000DI, 6DB, AlaskanTR4B, Beachcomber

Those are some nice relics Earl,Im sure there are some hot spots around there where the main part of camp was,good luck out there and keep searching!!