This is in no way a problem i just was wondering if anyone else has had this happen and is it a possible good sign? I'll give you a run down of what i'm talking about.

With the V3i on the first occasion i hit a target the signal was bouncing around. I turn 90 degrees and the same thing bouncing signal but the tones are changing also but when i get tones they should be good because i only have the tones i want set to go off. All tones below vdi #15 are set to 0. I pinpoint the target and all frequencies in pinpoint mode are dead even and it is pinpointing good. I dig an Indian Head penny at about 4 1/2 inches.

Today I hit a good signal it is bouncing all over the place but the tones mimic the tones i got with the IH that i dug before. I turn 90 degrees same thing, bouncy signal, tones bouncing but good. scanning the target says 7 1/2. I pinpoint and all three frequencies once again are dead even and pinpointing good, so remembering i'd hit the IH just like this before I dig down 3 and get a 1959 rosie. At this point i scan the hole again and get a signal and a reading of 7 1/2 again. I dig down and pull a piece of junk out at 7 1/2.

I guess my question is: Is there something to this when all frequencies pinpoint dead even?

I experimented with running in pinpoint mode until i got the dead even frequency bars in pinpoint but on the three i did, after i got the pinpont i would go back and try to scan where it had but got no signal.
With there not being a signal when i scanned i didn't dig because time was running short but one of those pinpoints was at 10 1/2 so i'm kind of curious if something good could be there and i just don't have my machine set up to scan that deep and the pinpoint is hitting it.

I will experiment with this little oddity and let you all know how it goes. All i know for now is when i get good tones and a clear pinpoint and the frequencies are dead even i'm digging

Just wondering if the even pull on frequencies at pinpoint is a sign of something good.