Thread: My first dealing with Garretts customer service

My first dealing with Garretts customer service

I tore my headphone cord I patched it back together and turned it on and all I got was a loud noise with or without headphones crying01 so I called Sue at Garrett and told her what I did and the first thing she said was awwwww I'm sorry (for my mistake ) she was VERY nice and helpful she had me test some things and said she did not think the headphone thing had anything to do with the issue and again said she was sorry for my inconvenience and to send it in and they would take care of it as fast as possible <: <: The way she helped me made up my mind what pinpointer I'm buying thumbsup01 thumbsup01 Now lets hope I don't have to be without it too long :bangshead02:

Re: My first dealing with Garretts customer service

That's great news. It's always nice to see a company appreciating their customers.

You definitely won't be disappointed with your pinpointer purchase. I have one and love it.

Ditto on that, the Garret Pro Pointer is awesome!
    Minelab Equinox 600 & Whites Coinmaster, Garrett Propointer, Lesche Digger
    Oldest silver: 1853 Half-dime & 1876S Seated Quarter / Oldest coin: 1849 US Large Cent / 1854 Upper Canada One Penny Bank Token

Veteran Member

hopefully they have a quick turn around so you can get back to traumatizing worms
    im an american proud and free, a son of the south dont tread on me

Elite Member

Love my pinpointer, but hate the fact that it takes 9volts, I swear Garrett must own a 9 volt factory, Nothing like the old Master Hunters taking 6 nine volts ...that was an expensive machine to run...that was before dollar stores

Now I stock up at the dollar store and for 2 bucks have 4 and keep them in the car
    2014 Goals: 20 Silver, 5 Large Coppers, 1 Gold Coin (not anticipating being able to detect much this year; NEW BABY HERE!!)
    So Far: (0) Silver; (2) KG, LC 1807; (2) IH; (3) Buff

2013 Total: 36 Silver; 5LC (including 1 FUGIO)
    2012 Total:101 Silver; 11 LC

You are going to love the Garret pro pointer.

I had trouble with my Propointer. The vibrate quit working and it falsed internittantly. I contacted Garrett and they said send it in, they'd fix it under warranty. This was after using it all summer and fall. Well, I sent it in and less than 2 weeks later got a brand spanking new one, not a repaired one. I'm really impressed with Garretts customer service.

My wife and I have been Garrett customers for 3 years and are completely happy with their products and service.They are a stand up company that backs their products 100% (No run around and no bull.) Their Staff are friendly and helpful with any issue involving their products. Truly a great American company !
    Garretts AT Pro, Garretts GTI 2500,with Pro package, Garretts GT1 1500, & 3 Garretts pro pointers

At pro back already <: Garretts customer service |)

Glad to hear that........
    Diggin' the past, teaching my Son's for the future........ www.EFTHA.com

Garret's customer service is the best in the industry.