Thread: Why I enjoy my airport security job

Veteran Member leslie(nova scotia)'s Avatar

Why I enjoy my airport security job

From the land of the Bluenose.....this verbous bouy says it all. Enjoy your flight
    http://www.cbc.ca/thenational/indept...hy-010710.html
    From the land of the Bluenose.....life is a beach at least till the tide comes in and the Bud is all gone. Swish and dig at the drop of a dime!

Re: Why I enjoy my airport security job

lol lol I guess that says it all Usually I don't agree with the commentators, but I think he hit the nail on the head. I won't fly unless it's really necessary. I just can't understand why this guy got through with all those red s. I guess we're really trying to protect ouselves from that 8 year old, freckle faced kid bording the plane with his grandma. I think he has a candy bar, it may be plastic explosives rofl To say the system is broken and needs a complete overhall is an understatement
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Re: Why I enjoy my airport security job

I fly frequently, and I am constantly aware of fellow travelers. If I had any concerns, you can bet I would raise them. I really like to fly and believe it to be safe for the most part. Of course, nothing is perfect. RickO
    Spectra V3, DFX, Surf Dual PI, Surf Pro, GMT, TDI, DX-1, Coiltek, Pistol Probe, Bullseye, Hot Shot coil, Spider Coil, 4x6 coil, 14 DD, D2, some others... Garrett Wall Detector