Thread: Only in Maine

Only in Maine

I walked in the door tonight from work and barely had room to step in....
    The snowblower had broken down and the neighbor was up here to help fix it...
    They've been at this for hours now....
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Re: Only in Maine

There's a lot of pointing going on there lol and no fixin Good luck with that, you'll need it soon. The first flakes are hitting us now
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

It's fixed... they got the darn thing running...
    There's an oil spill on the throw rug in the entry way and the hall to the kitchen...
    So those rugs need replacing...

But they did good.. they cleaned up their mess as best they could.
    And the snowblower is working fine now.

It was too funny... the neighbor was here having a blast working on our snowblower and told us a story....
    He said he brought his snowblower to his mechanic for something, (that's all I heard... the rest was blah, blah)...

I waited a while and then said, So... you took your snowblower to a mechanic but you're working on ours?
    We all had a laugh... he said he doesn't like working on his in the cold... apparently he's not allowed to bring it in the house.

The big test will be tomorrow (or Sunday)... after the nor-easter we're expectin'.
    Oh... we got our neighbor a $50 gift certificate to a nice restaurant for helpin' us. thumbsup01

Good luck... They sure do help with a big snow. Still a lot of work, but not as bad as shoveling wet snow by hand. RickO
    Spectra V3, DFX, Surf Dual PI, Surf Pro, GMT, TDI, DX-1, Coiltek, Pistol Probe, Bullseye, Hot Shot coil, Spider Coil, 4x6 coil, 14 DD, D2, some others... Garrett Wall Detector