Thread: Dr. Seuss inspired relic hunt

Veteran Member leslie(nova scotia)'s Avatar

Dr. Seuss inspired relic hunt

From the land of the Bluenose.....my learned colleges informed me of a building that was used to educate rugratis maximus (Latin for rugrats) in my area so I set forth to excavate the site forthwith.

Packed up my gear and headed solo to the elementary school that was vacant of the two species of nearlyerectus .....hommies and homiettes that are indigenous to this particular building and accompanying playing field Mondays through Friday.

Through my research I learned that these rugratis maximus after 20 season changes are sent here to gain worldly knowledge of such things as watching for purple dinosaurs named Barney, running amok in the hallways of the great building of learning, dodging spheres in the playing area that are throw at you, skipping rope and other skills that make survival possible.

With great precision I performed the drunken sailor grid on the flat survice of the playing field unearthing what looked to be round flat pieces of metal with pictures of a maple leaf on one side and an effigy of some long forgotten monarch on the other. These were made of copper while others found seemed to be of a white unknown metal depicting a sailing vessel.

Not having my companions Pavlov and Freud with me I had little knowledge of what areas these beings traversed so I took to the woods behind the structure immediately uncovering this artifact!

It appeared to be a peaganistic medallion of one of the tribes. Another hypotheses is was that it was an emblem that one used to gain passage to some spiritual gatherings.

Not long afterwords this item was exhumed near a tree.

Ah yes the wheel. This was exciting as I concluded that this was a fairly intelligent early species. Further credence was evident with my next discovery.

It was easy to see the progression of the male rugratis maximus hommies as this type of wheeled transportation was uncovered in Western Canada in the Redneck domains albeit of a much larger size. My extrapolations of this find made me theorize that at one time their had been mass migration to the western area in search of means of supporting their broods.

These finds led me to believe that there was a hierarchy in place but not of the same scope as Maslows. Symbols of status or symbols of different sub species. Perplexing.

All previous discoveries however paled in comparison to this

which shows a highly advanced civilization as it is the heart of a device called a plasma multiphase thread converter. I'm sure the scientific world will be shocked at this artifact.

Some much more to explore and so little time as my real calling called. I shall return and finish this monumental endeavour.........in about a hundred years!
    <
    From the land of the Bluenose.....life is a beach at least till the tide comes in and the Bud is all gone. Swish and dig at the drop of a dime!

Re: Dr. Seuss inspired relic hunt

Very nice assortment of finds you did great !!! thumbsup01 thumbsup01 8)

Veteran Member

looks good to me
    im an american proud and free, a son of the south dont tread on me

That's some cool finds!!!
    I can only please one person per day,,,today is not your day,,,tomorrow isn't looking good either.

2011 silver coins> 18,,,,13 IH,,,,2 V nickels,,,2 Shield nickels
    2010 silver coins >4,,,,the year that wasn't
    2009 silver coins> 77> 49 IHs> 15 V nickels>9 Buffs

Veteran Member

Packed up my gear and headed solo to the elementary school that was vacant of the two species of nearlyerectus .....hommies and homiettes that are indigenous to this particular building and accompanying playing field Mondays through Friday.

lol lol lol...
    Good finds Leslie ..
    V3i DFX 10 DD 6x10 DD 4x6 DD DX-1

If the machine reads rugrats...don't dig them up lol They are resting But some more clad for the pile, plus you got a new truck in the deal lol
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Hey i thought i was the only one who used the drunken sailor grid rofl
    Good hunt and post leslie thumbsup01