Thread: April 15 finds

April 15 finds

Hidy, Still looking for N. B. Forrest camp , not doing to good . And DEL. I put that Chinese coin on my key chain , and for the next two day I didnt find nothing . But did find a little on Fri. So here it is,, old buckle & coin,, 2 parts of old locks with the key hole cover on them ,, brass case with some of the mirrow ,, buck shot & lead one looks like the back of a cleaner bullet ,, two .46 cal. and one .69 cal. ball ,, old brass spout ,, spoon ,, and a gold locket it looks like the back will open . Will try and open it when I get time . If it has something in it I will post it later . Hope yall enjoy and good luck hunting . P.S. Not sure about the .46 cal.s bullets havent had time to look them up yet ,, but they are .46 cal.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Civil War Nut
    V3, V3i, 4" 6" 8" (3) 10" 12" DD super coils

Re: April 15 finds

What a variety of finds I like seeing your finds, they are never boring lol That copper sure looks like it's seen better days :-\ You'll find that camp sooner or later thumbsup01
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Quote Originally Posted by coinnut View Post
    What a variety of finds I like seeing your finds, they are never boring lol That copper sure looks like it's seen better days :-\ You'll find that camp sooner or later thumbsup01
    I sure hope so Cnut. I have been at it hard for a month every day but two. If its where I thank , I as well for get it. I kinda think they put that ditch I fell in right through the middle of it.
    Civil War Nut
    V3, V3i, 4" 6" 8" (3) 10" 12" DD super coils

i agree i like to see what you come up with next too CWN , keep that coin on the keychain your gonna hit some real nice goodies soon . thanks for showing .

Dan
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Looks like a successful hunt to me thumbsup01 Even if you dont find the NBF camp your still hunting a great place. Nice finds buddy!