Thread: Melvin Cogsworth 'Private Detectorist' - Metal detecting fiction for rainy days

Melvin Cogsworth 'Private Detectorist' - Metal detecting fiction for rainy days

Maybe some will enjoy a little humorous fiction about Melvin Cogsworth - 'Metal Detector Detective'.
    He's a cross between Sam Spade/Mel Fisher/Ace Ventura. Short chapters, well written will keep you interested.

I particularly enjoyed, and found humorous enough to chuckle, The Problem of the Tiger-Striped Cat.

You should read in sequence however.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.waynesthisandthat.com/melvin.html

V3i, (ADS III backup), RH Lesche, Killer B Wasps, bad knees and an overpowering desire to search.

Re: Melvin Cogsworth 'Private Detectorist' - Metal detecting fiction for rainy days

Did you write these stories?

If so, you oughta be on NPR. Thanks for sharing this.
    I've traveled a long way, and many of the roads weren't paved.

Re: Melvin Cogsworth 'Private Detectorist' - Metal detecting fiction for rainy days

Quote Originally Posted by Lowjiber View Post
    Did you write these stories?

If so, you oughta be on NPR. Thanks for sharing this.
    No. I did not write. But I do think they are pretty neat. Whoever does needs a bit of notoriety.

I have to share something with this forum since I have been only a 'taker' so far. I sure don't know enough about the V3i yet to help there.

Mike
    V3i, (ADS III backup), RH Lesche, Killer B Wasps, bad knees and an overpowering desire to search.

Veteran Member

that might be a good read !! thanks
    im an american proud and free, a son of the south dont tread on me