Thread: My totals for the year....

My totals for the year....

My Babygirl 13 and I just got through with the count. Not as impressive as some others but a lot of holes dug....
    933 pennies
    101 Quarters
    107 Dimes
    29 Saquagea's
    32 Nickels
    Here's my older stuff...
    6 silver Quarters
    3 Nickels
    4 Rosies
    1 Merc
    17 Wheaties, I did not even realize until going through all the pennies that I had dug these. I thought only 5 or 6 or so. Not bad for my first year. Also 93 bent coins...screwdrivers I guess?
    Jewelry was 1 necklace .925
    2 bracelets .925
    3 pendants .925
    1 gold pinky ring
    1 half ring? 7 out of 9 diamonds intact still.
    A team spirit war games pendant from 82.
    2 lockets from necklaces.
    The handle part of a colonial spoon, pewter.
    2 military buttons.
    A double handful of stuff, worth keeping and well a lot of pulltabs in the beginning but with the E Trac I have learned what they sound like so I avoid them now not unless one tricks me Enough nails to build a house until I learned how to check them and avoid them too. Oh and one very very old horse shoe from way down deep.
    Wishin I was a dirt fishin!

Re: My totals for the year....

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flynn View Post
    My Babygirl 13 and I just got through with the count. Not as impressive as some others but a lot of holes dug....
    933 pennies
    101 Quarters
    107 Dimes
    29 Saquagea's
    32 Nickels
    Here's my older stuff...
    6 silver Quarters
    3 Nickels
    4 Rosies
    1 Merc
    17 Wheaties, I did not even realize until going through all the pennies that I had dug these. I thought only 5 or 6 or so. Not bad for my first year. Also 93 bent coins...screwdrivers I guess?
    Jewelry was 1 necklace .925
    2 bracelets .925
    3 pendants .925
    1 gold pinky ring
    1 half ring? 7 out of 9 diamonds intact still.
    A team spirit war games pendant from 82.
    2 lockets from necklaces.
    The handle part of a colonial spoon, pewter.
    2 military buttons.
    A double handful of stuff, worth keeping and well a lot of pulltabs in the beginning but with the E Trac I have learned what they sound like so I avoid them now not unless one tricks me Enough nails to build a house until I learned how to check them and avoid them too. Oh and one very very old horse shoe from way down deep.
    Not as impressive as some others

are you mad , Jack
    that is a very impressive list of goodies you've been a busy man . congrats on your totals and hope next year is just as successful or better .

ooopppss , forgot to say Coinnut may have beaten ya in the nail department this year Jack. sorry. lol

Dan
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

I agree with Dan; those are very impressive totals, especially for a first year! Congrats!

May next year involve even more digging!
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

Hey Jack, Great yearly totals!! 29 Sacagawea's?? Wow, I didn't think anyone even used them lol I think you had a great year. Any ideas what you gonna do with all that cash I have a little clad and after I get done tumbling them, I'm going to buy something. A nice coin or some stamps or something for all the digging effort And officially, I didn't find that many nails this year lol Shot gun shells maybe
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

29 Sacagawea's
    I actually quoted those wrong. My Babygirl has those stashed now. After all you have to be paid for helping count that many pennies! thumbsup01 12 were Sac's the other 17 were the goofy looking dollar they made for a while. My babygirl is a for lack of better words a hoarder Every coin she gets she separates them into of all things, I think this is funny but old pillow cases and keeps them in her room. She has a small quart sized wooden treasure chest picked up at the goodwill she keeps the special ones in, it stays locked too.......BTW some of the pillow cases you can hardly pick up, her anyway. You asked what I'm gonna do with all the cash, Babygirl got paid and coinstar ate the rest today. Time to start over for 365 again.
    Wishin I was a dirt fishin!

That is definately in the impressive department Well done, well done indeed.. thumbsup01
    Minelab ETrac,Whites BH-ID, Fisher F2, Vibraprobe PP,Bullseye II PP.

What an awesome year. I guess you like your E-Trac?

VERY well done Jack.... nice totals indeed. Your hunting partner is doing well... RickO
    Spectra V3, DFX, Surf Dual PI, Surf Pro, GMT, TDI, DX-1, Coiltek, Pistol Probe, Bullseye, Hot Shot coil, Spider Coil, 4x6 coil, 14 DD, D2, some others... Garrett Wall Detector

Very impressive, Jack. You had a very good year!

You had a good year and hope this year is just as good or better. Can't wait for spring, this winter boredom is getting old fast..
    Minelab E-Trac
    Whites DFX
    Garrett Pro Pointer

That sure is a lot of holes dug.Nice amount of silver coins as well.The bent coins may have been hit by lawn mowers after they had been dropped.
    For every relic that rots away........a piece of history is lost.