Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WHERE IS JUDY

Re: WHERE IS JUDY

I have a FB account and yes I did the farmville, and this ville and that one but have since gotten onto a lot of metal detecting groups and met some wonderful folks that metal detect, we share our stories, it's a little more personal than the forums and there are no restrictions.....as far as games, I will play scrabble, other than that, it's metal detecting and connecting with friends, some that I have not talked to in years...but then again, that's when my laptop allows me to since my pc crashed and I am using an old laptop that has troubles with pictures and everything else so my online time is very limited lately....
    *****IT'S ALL ABOUT BEING GOOD*****

Facebook is kinda cool. I keep in touch with a few high school friends from the 60s. I am however, addicted to bejeweled blitz. We have a group that tries to outdo each other every week. Gives me something to do while sipping my wake up coffee.

I must confess that I thoroughly enjoy Facebook. I don't do any of the games, although I did go through phase where I was playing Bejeweled Blitz there for a while. I have been amazed at the old friends I have reconnected with through Facebook, people I had lost contact with years ago. I just recently attended my 30th high school reunion and Facebook was a very useful tool for finding and inviting classmates to the event. Not only that, but once we all got to the reunion we didn't seem like such strangers to each other because we had been interacting on Facebook already.

And yes, Facebook is also very useful for finding out local news and gossip at lightning speed. lol
    Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

I've re-connected with a lot of old friends from high school too. My 25th HS reunion is this year and will have more to talk about/kept up with, thanks to FB lol
    Oldest silver-- 1838o seated dime (no stars)
    Oldest copper-- 1820 LC

White's V3i, Coinmaster, XLT, Prism IV, Whites new TRX PP- Love it!!! Garretts PP

I used to be on Facebook , not any more . Found out way too much info about some relatives that really disappointed me , don't really care to even have them over the house anymore . Funny how some people can go on there and tell the world every sordid detail of their drama filled life . \

A woman friend of mine on facebook just showed a pic of a guy mowing farm feilds.. I asked how old they were, and she said generations, and generations ! I start in the fall detecting them ! Another friend saw this, and invited me to her home.. it's a 1720 stage coach stop, with 3 acres still untouched ! possible 20 acres across the street, and her mom is just down the road with 50 acres ! come on fall !!! <: <: happydance02 happydance02
    Civil war soldiers are buried close too.. So that is an AWESOME sign !!
    Someday, I wanna be a vampire

Quote Originally Posted by Toadman link=topic=5683.msg76756#msg76756 date=1311956804
    A woman friend of mine on facebook just showed a pic of a guy mowing farm feilds.. I asked how old they were, and she said generations, and generations ! I start in the fall detecting them ! Another friend saw this, and invited me to her home.. it's a 1720 stage coach stop, with 3 acres still untouched ! possible 20 acres across the street, and her mom is just down the road with 50 acres ! come on fall !!! <: <: happydance02 happydance02
    Civil war soldiers are buried close too.. So that is an AWESOME sign !!
    I had something very similar happen to me on Facebook. I shared a photo of some of my recent finds and a woman who is in my art class invited me to come and hunt her yard. She lives on a very historic street and her house was built in 1872. She says nobody has hunted the yard since she's lived there. I'm waiting until this fall when the ground is wet so I don't damage her lawn, but I can hardly wait. It's an opportunity that would not have presented itself to me without Facebook!
    Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

Exactly Tony !! Fall will do no damage if it's wet at all happydance02 happydance02 happydance02
    Someday, I wanna be a vampire

It appears that Judy has been hijacked
    If it wasn't for flashbacks, i would have no memory at all

It was Judy who started all this Facebook talk. lol
    Lifetime totals:

Judy seems like good people to me. But really, can you call these computer people friends. What do you know about most of them. Is that a real picture of them they post to show you. Take a look at my avitar. That's really me, but can you trust that all the picks are real. If I were to join face book I would spend my time messing with people just for fun. I guess you have to consider the source happydance02

JUDY,is a genuine good person,i on the other hand, am not.The pictures i post are of me but some of the things i say on the forum are not always the truth.I do not live in Massachusetts, I am in CLEAVLAND thumbsup01
    If it wasn't for flashbacks, i would have no memory at all