Pontiac IL.

Re: WHERE IS JUDY

yeah Judy you can come out of hiding now <
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Judy ! Judy ! Judy ! Judy ! Judy ! Judy ! Judy ! Judy ! Judy ! Judy ! Judy ! Judy ! Judy ! Judy ! Judy ! Judy ! Judy ! Judy !
    Judy ! Judy ! Judy ! Judy ! Judy ! Judy ! Judy ! Judy ! Judy ! Judy ! Judy ! Judy ! Judy ! Judy ! Judy ! Judy ! Judy ! Judy !
    If at first you don't succeed, get the Government to Bail you out !

Hmm...hope she's doing fine and all is ok.

Ohhhhh Judddddyyyyy... can you feel the love? lol Hope all is okay!
    Oldest silver-- 1838o seated dime (no stars)
    Oldest copper-- 1820 LC

White's V3i, Coinmaster, XLT, Prism IV, Whites new TRX PP- Love it!!! Garretts PP

i'm breathing in a brown paper bag while i wait.
    If it wasn't for flashbacks, i would have no memory at all

Bowsey Bowsey - come up for air my fine friend lol I got caught in Facebook land, clicked my heels and couldn't get back just like Dorothy in Oz :->

Think I'll do the boogie woogie 2 step while I try and catch up happydance02 happydance02

One reason I don't do Facebook and similar sites like that.......seems like people that are on those sites get real hooked into seeing what other people post----- ain't we hooked bad enough on the detecting forums thinkingabout:

sometimes I get to reading interesting posts and lose track of time----
    Robbie
    author of "Find More Silver Coinshooting Parks and Schools" by Robbie Morin
    contributor to- Camp Logan: Houston, Texas 1917-1919-by Louis Aulbach, Linda Gorski and Robbie Morin

Quote Originally Posted by Dimeman link=topic=5683.msg72322#msg72322 date=1308107317
    One reason I don't do Facebook and similar sites like that.......seems like people that are on those sites get real hooked into seeing what other people post----- ain't we hooked bad enough on the detecting forums thinkingabout:

sometimes I get to reading interesting posts and lose track of time----
    lol I'm with you, I don't do Facebook. My wife has people bothering her from highschool and they always thing they were her good friend. My wife usually looks over to me and says I hated that kid in highschool...where does he think I ever liked him and want to be his friend on Facebook? rofl It is good when something bad happens and you need to get in touch with everyone fast, but most of the time it's all about the mundane things they do every day lol
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Idon't have the face for it and lead a very dull life,

Quote Originally Posted by BOWSER link=topic=5683.msg75994#msg75994 date=1311486882
    Idon't have the face for it and lead a very dull life,
    Me too,Jim.
    M6 / DX-1 / 6x10 DD & M6/DX-1/ stock coil
    Pontiac IL.

would you really admit to knowin this guy
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Candidate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BOWSER link=topic=5683.msg76101#msg76101 date=1311560054
    would you really admit to knowin this guy

I've seen him before.... and I knew him when he was nothing!

Veg.
    A GOOD DETECTOR, is one that will tell you the date of a coin before you dig it!

Quote Originally Posted by coinnut link=topic=5683.msg72765#msg72765 date=1308526055
    lol I'm with you, I don't do Facebook. My wife has people bothering her from highschool and they always thing they were her good friend. My wife usually looks over to me and says I hated that kid in highschool...where does he think I ever liked him and want to be his friend on Facebook? rofl It is good when something bad happens and you need to get in touch with everyone fast, but most of the time it's all about the mundane things they do every day lol
    I HATE facebook... I thought I was the only one. lol I have high school classmates (friends ) on there who do nothing but plant fake crops on some game called farmville. And then they have the audacity to ask me to water their FAKE crops while they go on vacation! Hey, I work 60 hrs a week and I am a single mom... I can barely water my own REAL tomato plants... water your own fake plants people! lol

I just don't get it.
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

Quote Originally Posted by Epi-hunter link=topic=5683.msg76117#msg76117 date=1311564953
    who do nothing but plant fake crops on some game called farmville. And then they have the audacity to ask me to water their FAKE crops while they go on vacation! Hey, I work 60 hrs a week and I am a single mom... I can barely water my own REAL tomato plants... water your own fake plants people! lol
    Ugghhh I know from experience... a couple years ago when I first discovered Facebook (finally gave in to see what all the hype was about), I tried Farmville and got kinda hooked. But only for about a month... Tom and the boys got upset for me being on there all the time. It's very fun & yes addictive- I had to go to Farmville Addicts Anonymous rofl

I think Facebook is a good way to touch base with friends and plan events, but it's sad to see so many people neglecting life and their kids by 'constantly' texting and FBing. I see it everywhere, people are like zombies glued to their phones. stretcher:
    Oldest silver-- 1838o seated dime (no stars)
    Oldest copper-- 1820 LC

White's V3i, Coinmaster, XLT, Prism IV, Whites new TRX PP- Love it!!! Garretts PP

Wow farmville,fake stuff,do they have jailville too or fake restaurents,so you can starve to death. Well i 'm not into fake stuff since my first girlfriend,I i spent all my teenage years dissallusioned. i belong to a dullards club,we meet once a month at a bar,walk in nod at each other,drink a beer and leave,no talking or smiling is allowed.

I have detecting buddies on facebook.. Kind of getting bored with metal detecting forums.. But who knows what the future brings....
    Someday, I wanna be a vampire

Quote Originally Posted by Epi-hunter link=topic=5683.msg76117#msg76117 date=1311564953
    I HATE facebook... I thought I was the only one. lol I have high school classmates (friends ) on there who do nothing but plant fake crops on some game called farmville. And then they have the audacity to ask me to water their FAKE crops while they go on vacation! Hey, I work 60 hrs a week and I am a single mom... I can barely water my own REAL tomato plants... water your own fake plants people! lol

I just don't get it.

rofl rofl rofl My wife has crops on farmville (although they are probably dead now lol). She also has snuffed out a couple on Mafia Wars too 8/ I just can't get into that kind of crap. Call me boring, but I rather take a real hike, with real people, on real grass, than to pretend to do those things on-line lol But that's just me
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold