Thread: My Dream Detector

My Dream Detector

Under Latest News (www.stoutstandards.com) I listed my criteria for the metal detector I want most now....

It has two modes/Disc/AllMetal, with grip mounted toggle SWITCH.
    It has four KNOBS....Disc, GB, Sensitivity (depth) and Volume.
    It has wireless headphones, extremely good depth and is extremely light weight.
    The design should be what I call S shaped as in old Garrett Freedoms, Fisher 1200 and White's Liberty series.

Amazingly it's what used to be available back in the 80's. Know I am getting old, but I want ease of use, and something that I do not have to think overtime with.

JMO.
    You can never have too many pugs....

Re: My Dream Detector

I want a detector that sees into the ground and does not use RF as a means of detection. Some sort of radar would be OK though. It also has to identify the metal based on composition and not using a stored library of known targets. I also want it now lol That's all I need thumbsup01
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

You and everyone else, but I think it might be a ways down the road. I also think it would quickly make more grounds off limits, as well as take the fun out of things. Hate to say it but part of this pastime is not knowing what you are going to come home with.

Then again, what the hell do I know...
    You can never have too many pugs....

Quote Originally Posted by Abbadaba2 link=topic=5701.msg67624#msg67624 date=1304557951
    You and everyone else, but I think it might be a ways down the road. I also think it would quickly make more grounds off limits, as well as take the fun out of things. Hate to say it but part of this pastime is not knowing what you are going to come home with.

Then again, what the hell do I know...
    lol And it would put detector companies out of business in 10 years But it would be fun just digging silver, gold and coppers rofl Just watching all them nails and pull tabs float by the screen

Quote Originally Posted by coinnut link=topic=5701.msg67623#msg67623 date=1304556396
    I want a detector that sees into the ground and does not use RF as a means of detection. Some sort of radar would be OK though. It also has to identify the metal based on composition and not using a stored library of known targets. I also want it now lol That's all I need thumbsup01
    thats all you need lol lol your funny , you forgot it has to haul all your other extra gear and dig your holes too lol lol
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Quote Originally Posted by del link=topic=5701.msg67828#msg67828 date=1304704617
    you forgot it has to haul all your other extra gear and dig your holes too lol lol
    Oh yeah It has to do all that too.

unfortunately you didn't mention what frequency you preffered
    If it wasn't for flashbacks, i would have no memory at all