Thread: Gotta be kidding me?!!!!

Gotta be kidding me?!!!!

sitting here this morning perusing the forum enjoying a cup of coffee and look outside its snowing >{ abeit not hard and wont last or stick but it is snowing. Will it ever end
    Loving my God, Being a husband and father, Detecting every chance I get!

Re: Gotta be kidding me?!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cnr_dogs link=topic=5761.msg68230#msg68230 date=1304949434
    sitting here this morning perusing the forum enjoying a cup of coffee and look outside its snowing >{ abeit not hard and wont last or stick but it is snowing. Will it ever end
    SNOW Is it Winter already lol It is a strange kind of Spring all over this country. If it ain't snow, it's gonna be rain. Hope you don't get more than a foot lol A little snow is nice. You can see exactly where you walked while detecting thumbsup01
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Snow?? I sure hope it melts very quickly. I have had enough of the stuff myself. lol

Shame on you,thats a dirty word this time of year.just hope it doesn't come here. I just got my garden planted.
    M6 / DX-1 / 6x10 DD & M6/DX-1/ stock coil
    Pontiac IL.

what you be talking bout willis ??
    If at first you don't succeed, get the Government to Bail you out !

Veteran Member

snow are you kidding me .. snow .. dang man that stinks
    im an american proud and free, a son of the south dont tread on me

Howdy Chris!
    It's worse than you think!
    New snow keeps falling in the high country and the ski lifts are still running, almost a month after they all figured to close up shop for the year.

We've even seen some snowflakes down here in the city in the last week or two!

We're how many miles south of you

Blessings,
    M-Taliesin
    Quarters = 123
    Nickels = 60
    Dimes = 104
    Pennies = 246
    Half Dollars =
    Dollar Coins = 3
    Total Coins = 535
    Gold Sale 2/5/13 = $25.50
    YTD = $73.21

Its Going to be a Shpadoinkle Day!

Gunning for Gold!

Even in good ole northern Minnesota, we had snow a couple weeks ago.

It has been raining lately, but warmer. Now the tornado's are tearing things up. :white:
    Grand Rapids, MN
    DFX 300
    Sunray DX-1

It snowed here in northern California 2 days ago. So far, thats 242 inches at my house this winter (and spring). I really wouldn't mind if it would stop for a few months.
    Tomorrow should be a great day, provided nothing stops me from preventing it from not happening.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bedrock link=topic=5761.msg70680#msg70680 date=1306506582
    It snowed here in northern California 2 days ago. So far, thats 242 inches at my house this winter (and spring). I really wouldn't mind if it would stop for a few months.

I hear You Buddy ...over 300 .. >:\..so far this year northwest of You.....bring on Summer !!!

The pic is from the storm on wednesday ... > >

Dave
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    V3i DFX 10 DD 6x10 DD 4x6 DD DX-1

This is really the most disgusting thread on this forum - >:/ @ snow and rain.
    Grand Rapids, MN
    DFX 300
    Sunray DX-1

Quote Originally Posted by odave link=topic=5761.msg70702#msg70702 date=1306535619

I hear You Buddy ...over 300 .. >:\..so far this year northwest of You.....bring on Summer !!!

The pic is from the storm on wednesday ... > >

Dave
    Oh man... serious bummer.
    So, how many [s]months[/s]... [s]weeks[/s]... [s]days[/s]... hours a year do you get to detect? crying01
    What is your elevation? With over 300, you have to be higher than 4258 feet.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by jkress link=topic=5761.msg70747#msg70747 date=1306552835
    Oh man... serious bummer.
    So, how many [s]months[/s]... [s]weeks[/s]... [s]days[/s]... hours a year do you get to detect? crying01
    What is your elevation? With over 300, you have to be higher than 4258 feet.

LOL Joe..My elevation is just about 5000'....This is a second Home for My Family ,,our future retirement home
    Which we love !!! I get to detect up here about 8-9 months a year when I'm up here weather permitting
    but this Year it just keeps raining and snowing...it's beautiful to see but after awhile it's a pain.
    I haven't detected much this year due to other commitments ...which have been many...
    And I'm really looking forward to getting out more !!!

The 300 of snow this year is the most we've had in many many Years ...
    This area and much of northern California has been in a drought for years but not anymore
    Most of the Year I'm down in the Bay Area working ..We call our home down there the work house
    and our Cabin in the Mountains Home..
    V3i DFX 10 DD 6x10 DD 4x6 DD DX-1