I waited until about 7pm to mow may yard to avoid the heat. Well it was still hot and there was no air moving at all. I got done about m and thought I got some time before dark i better go get the detector. This was actually the first time i used Magics program with it set on the 5 band filter setting in my nail infested yard.

Turns out there was at leat two more coins i had overlooked. Both were pennies 1 clad and 1 Canadian. I usually find 1 or 2 Canadian pennies per year.

One thing i wanted to see was how well i could use this program near my ally because across the ally aboyt 15 feet up are some big power lines that will give the V fits. It didn't run quite as smooth as it did at the park but it was very acceptable for where it was. Both coins i found no more then 10 yards from the power lines.

One line on this set of lines (which is 4 lines total) I swear is 3 around.

I got another spot that gave the V fits with power lines when i first got it, I will hunt it again and let you know how it goes. I'll probably post next time in the Whites section, it seems to be a more appropriate place. Somehow This tread got Morphed into something else.