Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why Have Things Slowed Down ?

Global Moderator Fire Fighter 43's Avatar

Re: Why Have Things Slowed Down ?

I am in golf mode at the moment. I usually do not detect much in the heat of the summer because of the hard ground and tall grass. I love to play golf when it is warm, so that takes up most of my free time. I have the WI state amateur qualifying on Monday so I've been busy with practice and playing. I will be detecting hard in the fall. HH

Minelab Equinox 800, 15”Coiltek, 11” & 6”coils

XP Deus II , 11", 9” & 11x13 coils

Detectors since 1977: Simplex, DEUS, CTX 3030, F75 Ltd, Etrac, Excal II, V3i, DFX, GTI2000, Eagle II, 6000DI, 6DB, AlaskanTR4B, Beachcomber

Re: Why Have Things Slowed Down ?

It is not just the opening posts that gets thin at these slower times, there gets to be fewer replies to the ones even started. I've seen a thread started sometimes and not read a reply for a couple of days. It is slower on the bigger boards too though. It used to be almost impossible to see an opened post keep the front page on any site, yet when the times gets slow in the MDind discussions in general...you see it. You'd kinda think that even though people are doing less detecting, that most would still find the computer in the evenings to see what everyone else is doing. jmho, martin