Thread: 1st Outing in 2010

1st Outing in 2010

Its was a beautiful day Saturday , temp 47, so I was itching to try to find a spot on a SW hill that may be thawed enough to hunt.. and I did find a nice area near a school. Though I didn't find much it was nice to get outside and do some swinging. Will Try again today though we are to have a winter storm come in late afternoon.
    Equipment: Garrett AT Pro

Re: 1st Outing in 2010

Always nice to get out no matter what you find.We had a couple of nice days and today we are supposed to get more crappy weather rolling through.
    For every relic that rots away........a piece of history is lost.

Glad you were able to get out. I thought it was supposed to be in the 40's there this coming week? It's 45 here but it's raining, which is the forecast for the rest of the week. crying01
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

Glad you got out Scott... still winter for me. lol I like it warm. RickO
    Spectra V3, DFX, Surf Dual PI, Surf Pro, GMT, TDI, DX-1, Coiltek, Pistol Probe, Bullseye, Hot Shot coil, Spider Coil, 4x6 coil, 14 DD, D2, some others... Garrett Wall Detector

We went out in the snow, but there was only 3 so it wasn't that bad. Glad you got to swing on a decent day. It's nice to just get out in that fresh air and enjoy some quiet freedom
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

hey Scott just getting out in January makes for a good day out , my friend . lets hope we all can do it again a few more times this month
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

thats good that you got out, theres a storm here now, but im going detecting tomorrow even if its pouring rain

Quote Originally Posted by del View Post
    hey Scott just getting out in January makes for a good day out , my friend . lets hope we all can do it again a few more times this month
    I hear ya there.. going out in Jan. is sometimes impossible.. I didn't get out yesterday, but it only snowed a little then rained the rest of the time. So I may be going out today as Im sure the spot I was at last time is still dig-able, just a bit wetter lol
    Equipment: Garrett AT Pro

Really muddy out there today Scott... any luck?? RickO
    Spectra V3, DFX, Surf Dual PI, Surf Pro, GMT, TDI, DX-1, Coiltek, Pistol Probe, Bullseye, Hot Shot coil, Spider Coil, 4x6 coil, 14 DD, D2, some others... Garrett Wall Detector