Thread: hello all.

hello all.

you all might know me from the other forums. this past weekend i went on a hunt in N.H. and met Dan, he clued me in on this site. thanks Dan. looking forward to seing and posting some awsome finds. HH guys
    ETrac, T2LE, X-1, Garrett pp, preditor, killer bee's. 2011 Coppers so far 19 and 2 half's, oldest coin for 2011 1697 King WilliamIII.

Re: hello all.

hey Terry welcome to the forum , glad you could join us here . hey i had a great time in NH with you , Bob and the rest of the Nh crew , you'll see some nice stuff being posted by some great people . we have some very experienced e-trac users too so you can pick their brains for tid-bits of info. looking toward seeing some of your impressive finds and will be giving you a pm shortly to see if you want to get together on a weekend sometime .

Dan
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Welcome from southern Nevada. Glad to have you aboard.
    I've traveled a long way, and many of the roads weren't paved.

Welcome from western mass. Looking forward to your posts
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album

Quote Originally Posted by del link=topic=6669.msg78031#msg78031 date=1312809071
    hey Terry welcome to the forum , glad you could join us here . hey i had a great time in NH with you , Bob and the rest of the Nh crew , you'll see some nice stuff being posted by some great people . we have some very experienced e-trac users too so you can pick their brains for tid-bits of info. looking toward seeing some of your impressive finds and will be giving you a pm shortly to see if you want to get together on a weekend sometime .

Dan
    Looking forward to it Dan, i eyed some nice spots on the way home yesterday.
    ETrac, T2LE, X-1, Garrett pp, preditor, killer bee's. 2011 Coppers so far 19 and 2 half's, oldest coin for 2011 1697 King WilliamIII.

Hi Terry, from just over the line in CT.
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

Welcome to American Detectorist, Terry! Glad to have you aboard!

I once stopped in SEEKONK MA, and bought a hamburger at the WENdys there, i sat down at one of the tables and discovered i was eating the hamburger in BARRINGTON RI.
    If it wasn't for flashbacks, i would have no memory at all

Welcome from southern Miss. I have seen you roaming around on some of the other sites, but I'm glad that you found your way here. Great site, great people running the place and everyone is friendly. Can't beat it with a stick.
    Oldest Coin: 1846 LC

Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Pro-Pointer

Welcome from central Illinois! Looking forward to hearing about your finds! Lots of great people here. Glad to have you, and happy hunting!
    Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

From the heart wine country here in northern California, welcome. Glad to hear you'll be stomping around here.
    Digger of dirt and proud of it

from one terry to another terry,welcome to the forum,and HH, out there.
    M6 / DX-1 / 6x10 DD & M6/DX-1/ stock coil
    Pontiac IL.

could of one of you deal in cloth
    If it wasn't for flashbacks, i would have no memory at all

Quote Originally Posted by BOWSER link=topic=6669.msg78260#msg78260 date=1312936175
    could of one of you deal in cloth
    rofl

Welcome aboard Terry. I hope Del didn't scare you too much at the hunt Have a look around and enjoy the site!! Nice to have you here. thumbsup01
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Hey Terry, glad you are here!
    I live my life one target at a time
    since '68

Welcome aboard! Glad you got to go on a hunt w/Dan- he's good people
    Oldest silver-- 1838o seated dime (no stars)
    Oldest copper-- 1820 LC

White's V3i, Coinmaster, XLT, Prism IV, Whites new TRX PP- Love it!!! Garretts PP

Quote Originally Posted by coinnut link=topic=6669.msg78294#msg78294 date=1312944659
    rofl

Welcome aboard Terry. I hope Del didn't scare you too much at the hunt Have a look around and enjoy the site!! Nice to have you here. thumbsup01
    no, Dan and i hit it off quite well. i was very impressed with his display box. i also found out he hunt in the same areas as i do. his Jeep will also come in real handy on some of the sites i go to. sure would be better then my Ram 2500 4x4.