Thread: Found some oddballs once the tumbler stopped

Veteran Member leslie(nova scotia)'s Avatar

Found some oddballs once the tumbler stopped

From the land of the Bluenose.....finally finished tumbling this years clad. Must say it took darn near a month but it is done and must say the bank was rather upset to have to count it all.

Found some rather off the wall stuff when the rock tumbler was done and here it is:

Here is most of the rolled coinage.

From the land of the Bluenose.....life is a beach at least till the tide comes in and the Bud is all gone. Swish and dig at the drop of a dime!

Re: Found some oddballs once the tumbler stopped

Hey ya, I'm still tumbling mine and I don't have that much to do. Got a new tumbler and I can't seem to get it from turning the coins pink As for the bank, tell them not to be too upset, it's their job to take money lol I bet if you offered it to them free they would be all smiles . What you gonna do with the foreign coins....don't tell me, they won't take it Looks like you have to treat yourself to something for all that work
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Re: Found some oddballs once the tumbler stopped

Leslie,

That's some cool oddball stuff.

I'm so lazy that I've let the vast majority of my clad build up without tumbling it. :bangahead01: I have three tumblers for crying out loud. Now that we're moving, I'll have to get busy. Hopefully, I'll come across a few oddballs like you did.

Thanks for the pics.
    I've traveled a long way, and many of the roads weren't paved.