Thread: Yerbooty's Booty

Hybrid View

Yerbooty's Booty

This is about a week's worth of finds from numerous short hunts . No big deal but I want to keep in practice on how to post in case I find something worth posting . lol The two silver Rosies are both 54s , the Merc's date is unreadable but I'll take her . The wheats are 44s,46s and 55? I found and disposed a couple of pouchfulls of garbage and glass also . This stuff is from four different places that have been beat to death by myself and others for years .The religious medal is not silver but an alloy with nickel , copper and zinc . It will leave a green stain on your skin . I was bummed when I was told about that .In the back bottom where they usually stamp STERLING it
    says GERMAN . :-\

Attached Images Attached Images    

Re: Yerbooty's Booty

still coo stuff for pounded places! you can still post like a pro! havent lost that touch yet!
    2008-14 coppers
    2009-32 coppers
    2010-34 coppers 2-GW buttons
    2011- 80 & 3/4 coppers 1-GW button
    2012- 92 coppers/large cents 1-GW button
    2013- 57 1/4 coppers 6- GW Buttons
    2014- 69 coppers 1-GW button
    2015- 20 1/4 coppers
    2016-44 coppers 1-GW button
    2017-19 & 1/2 coppers
    2018-19 coppers 1-GW
    2019-5 coppers
    click to see my photo album

Nice short hunts and the pounded places keep producing. Congrats on the silvers, wheats and bummer about the religious medal
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album

Sheik , your a professional your posts are always nice to read with good clear photos too but i'm glad you put that extra effort to keep in shape when it comes to posting

i wish i could have those kind of results with very short hunts , very nice
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Pulling good targets from hard-hit sites is no small accomplishment. It does take quite a bit of effort and skill, that's for sure. Nice digs, Sheik!

nice finds,wtg.
    M6 / DX-1 / 6x10 DD & M6/DX-1/ stock coil
    Pontiac IL.

Good haul for the week. The German stamp probably refers to German Silver - no silver content but it is hard to tell it from silver when cleaned. Steve in so az
    Fisher 1266X - Lesche digger
    Headband

Good stuff Sheik, yup the pounded site finds are always the most psychologically rewarding!....with > 900 posts, you should have it down by now, no?
    And now the metal detectorist pledge.
    "I pledge to do my honor, to do my best AND seriously investigate ALL deep signals!"

Minelab SE (Is there really any other manufacturer?) 2011 totals = 24 silver coins, 3 LC,1 war of 1812 artillary button , 1 token, 6 IH pennies, 1 2 cent piece

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyguy link=topic=7092.msg82352#msg82352 date=1316131210
    Good stuff Sheik, yup the pounded site finds are always the most psychologically rewarding!....with > 900 posts, you should have it down by now, no?
    I should but most of those posts are clowning around BS-ing and telling other folks how great their finds are . lol Not a lot of mine are with good finds so I need the practice . Your right finding that last beat up Merc rivaled some of the days gone by when I'd pick up a Barber . thumbsup01

Thanks to all for your kind words . thumbsup01

Nice stuff Shiek.
    Three silver coins for the week would keep me happy... especially from well searched sites.
    Best of luck on your next outing.

Looks like a good day to me. WTG |)
    Oldest Coin: 1846 LC

Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Pro-Pointer