Thread: Mercs, wheaties, and more

Mercs, wheaties, and more

This past weekend my wife and I went to our regular woods. We are concentrating on some areas cleared by a bulldozer that made paths for surveying future development.
    Saturday both of us hunted for a few hours and Sunday my wife went out by herself for a couple of hours. The pickings were not bad.

First pic is of all the finds. My wife's on the left and mine on the right. All the pennies are wheaties. One of the nickles is a Buffalo and the others are Jefferson's from the 40's-no war nickles.

As you can see we scored 3 Mercs and the wife found an infantry badge from WWII and a neat Potomac Appalation Trail Club pin. I also found a WWII uniform button.

Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Golden Sabre II, Tesoro Cutlass II µMax, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro pointer
    Oldest coin, 1732 King George II Halfpenny

Re: Mercs, wheaties, and more

you both had real nice finds,wtg.
    M6 / DX-1 / 6x10 DD & M6/DX-1/ stock coil
    Pontiac IL.

More great finds!

It's great that you are still finding keepers at that site! Lots of cool old coins, and some more wonderful marbles!

Congrats! happydance02
    Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

That is one great site you got there. Congrats on all your finds.
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album