Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My first Barber Half!

Re: My first Barber Half!

Those are some great finds! Too bad you can't hunt there anymore i bet it's got more goodies to give up.
    I got only the one barber coin (quarter) but i'm gonna keep looking for something like that in the hole so i can dance again.
    Congrats on all that silver and the cool tokens. |
    2018 silver coins=4
    Silver rings=
    Gold rings=
    Wheats=11
    I.H.=
    Buff=
    Clad=$21.31
    Dollar coins=2
    CTX3030, DFX w/Bigfoot, Beachhunter300, E-Trac.
    Hunting Michigan wet or dry!
    Oldest coin ever = King George II half penny 1729-1754
    Oldest U.S. coin = 1834 L.C.
    Oldest silver ever = 1839 seated half dime

Some very nice silver there Tana, and congrats on your first barber half thumbsup01
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

Thanks everyone! I really have silver fever now lol
    Oldest silver-- 1838o seated dime (no stars)
    Oldest copper-- 1820 LC

White's V3i, Coinmaster, XLT, Prism IV, Whites new TRX PP- Love it!!! Garretts PP

Shame ,Shame , TC. Dont you just hate it when they do that . One says yes , another says naw . Its not like you were out there with a back-hole digging ponds . By the way looks like the old Ky. girl is getting good at this stuff . Make me ashame to put my post on here . Go for it girl , and the best of luck to ya .
    Civil War Nut
    V3, V3i, 4" 6" 8" (3) 10" 12" DD super coils

Quote Originally Posted by Civil War Nut link=topic=7200.msg83669#msg83669 date=1317453846
    Shame ,Shame , TC. Dont you just hate it when they do that . One says yes , another says naw . Its not like you were out there with a back-hole digging ponds . By the way looks like the old Ky. girl is getting good at this stuff . Make me ashame to put my post on here . Go for it girl , and the best of luck to ya .
    lol Thanks CWN - I always enjoy your posts
    Oldest silver-- 1838o seated dime (no stars)
    Oldest copper-- 1820 LC

White's V3i, Coinmaster, XLT, Prism IV, Whites new TRX PP- Love it!!! Garretts PP

Wow really great finds there, congrats. Still waiting on my first silver half I'd take a barber for the first one, that would be nice.
    MXT300 D2,950,6x10,4x6

Congrats on some nice finds, Tana, especially that sweet Barber half. thumbsup01

Great finds. If I found a Barber half I probably would have a heart attack. Congrats!
    2013 28 Silvers
    2014 6 Silvers, 10 Wheats
    Oldest coin 1899 Barber Quarter
    Fisher F75 LTD, Garrett ProPointer, Springfield 1911
    “Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero”……HORACE

WHO dug all them holes in that yard >:# >:# rofl Had the same thing happend to me someone gave me permision to hunt someone elses land and did I get it >:/ >:/ \:[ > Congrats on some nice finds By the way you did ask her if she wanted to keep what you found just to be nicethinkingabout: rofl rofl rofl

Way to go Tana, it is a beauty and you have a good reason to be proud of it. The site is also beautiful, and you may not have been able to make full use of it, but you did get to hunt it some. I love the Mercs too, and get a bigger thrill out of finding one of them than anything else. Before old age strikes, you also got some great looking tokens. Congratulations on a great hunt. |) Happy dance for you
    Oldest Coin: 1846 LC

Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Pro-Pointer