Well I got a new toy that will accompany me on future hunts.

A new 3 megapixel Video Camera capable of 736 x 480 DVD quality resolution videos with stereo sound. Check it out...

If you don't see the camera in the above photo, look a little closer at the sunglasses.

Thats right, it is embedded in the frames of the sunglasses. It has a 9 hour recording capacity with 8GB MicroSD card. The battery life is about 3 to 4 hours. There is a micro USB connector in the frame for hooking to a PC and it comes with interchangeable Polaroid glass lenses. Clear, dark, amber, and morning light yellow. Here is a little video I shot. I uploaded this to Youtube and it really crapped up the quality, but you get the idea...

Spectra V3 Swing Speed

EDIT: use the resolution arrow on the lower right side to set this video to 480 P

The microphones are ultra sensitive. I was actually whispering during the video. Much more sensitive than human hearing. This kind of is an issue if you try and talk in a normal voice. Sounds farther than 3 feet away sound great though. Anyone know a video site that will preserve the quality and resolution?

http://www.predatoroutdoorproducts.com/sport.html

Keep Swing'in
Jack