Thread: Wen't out today at the beach cold, cold cold.

Threaded View

Wen't out today at the beach cold, cold cold.

I just had to go to the beach to day Tide was - 1.4. Sat will be - 1.8 sun will be -1.9 monday will be -1.8. I think I will go back on sunday. Boy was it cold I was out for 1 hr. and had to go to the car and heat up my fingers they were fronzen. I changed my gloves went back out. I was at OOB Maine Flueinc showed up too. The water was frezeing on every thing. It felt I was swing a block of ice My finds after 2 hrs. 00000000. How cold was it ! well let me tell you it was so cold that when the sea water hit my rod it would freezzz instantly. Flueinc's coil was coverd in ice. I wanted to do a video but my battery diyed on my camra. At one spot in the water when my E-Trac would go off I would dig and I would have a hen clam in my scoop.
    Well after seeing the wether this morning I just might go out today. The wind will gone nothing like yesterday. It was 16 and the wind was up to 50 mph. Tide is low at 4:50 and the tied will be - 1.8 . so back to OOB. Sunday -1.9 I think I will Wells & Ogunquit. Monday is up in the air where I will go if I go. That is Flueinc in photo.

Eagle 1
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    E-Trac, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Troy Head Phones, Garrett Ace 250.