Thread: Thanks Dan and George

Thanks Dan and George

I would like to thank both Dan, aka: del and George, aka: coinnut, for the invitation to hunt with them today. They are both gentlemen and a pleasure to be around. Anyone that hasn't had the opportunity to meet these two guys are really missing out on something.

Their knowledge on MDing and coins is amazing and I really enjoyed listening to both. |)

I have a few years on both these fellas and I'm not ashame to admit they made me cry Uncle. These tired bones are not what they used to be and a 4-6 hour hunt is my limit. :white: They walked me to my truck and they went on to hit another spot and I went home to lick my wounds. lol

Oh yeah , and clean a few coins.....

MXT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, 5.3 & and 950 coils, Sun Ray Pro Gold HP, Excalibur , 1000 coil, 2, Whites Dual Field PIs, Sovereign GT

Oldest Silver: 17?2 Half Reale

Oldest Coins: 1723 Halfpenny ,1729- ? KG 2rd Half Penny, 1786 Connecticut Copper, 1787 Fugio.

11@ 1807,8 Reale Counterfeit Cache

Re: Thanks Dan and George

hey Frank , despite the fact i found almost nothing worth talking about today i still had a lot of fun . it was really a pleasure to finally meet you in person and your really unique find was very exciting and almost a heartstopper for sure . i hope some show off some good detail. hope to do it again sometime soon , take care.

Dan
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

I cant wait to meet the both of them thumbsup01 They are both class and my friends
    Having fun is what it is all about!

hi ! ive met george a great guy to detect with. now i have to meet dan who im sure is equally as fun and knollegible. | willy

Quote Originally Posted by wild willy link=topic=7521.msg95403#msg95403 date=1325583417
    hi ! ive met george a great guy to detect with. now i have to meet dan who im sure is equally as fun and knollegible. | willy
    Willy i would like to make that happen this year , maybe George myself and you could all get out and share a few sites .

Dan
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

that sounds great dan! we have to make this happen. as far as im concerned winter is almost over. ill be ready when you guys are. lets kick some colonial butt! willy