Thread: two pretty ladys

two pretty ladys

i went out to another place my wife thought might be good to swing a coil or two on friday morning, and yet again she was right.
    a pocket full of clad,a few wheats and two silver mercs......what is it with me and silver at the moment
    ive got the cheapest detector on the planet and it just homes in on silver like a magnet !!!!!.
    i have to keep looking over my shoulder now when detecting with larry.im expecting to feel a burning sensation as he plunges one of those nice digging tool thingies in between my shoulder blades..ha ha ha (nervous laugh).....
    anyway here is a few pics.

Re: two pretty ladys

Sweet finds there Lee!!
    Joe Andresen

Great finds, Lee! Don't question your luck with silver, just roll with it and enjoy it!

Congrats!
    Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

Awesome a nice Merc makes my day and two of them are aven better . thumbsup01 thumbsup01

Quote Originally Posted by lee link=topic=7523.msg86608#msg86608 date=1319331090
    i went out to another place my wife thought might be good to swing a coil or two on friday morning, and yet again she was right.
    i bet she's enjoying every moment of being right , huh... all wives do lol lol

well good for you Lee | |

Quote Originally Posted by lee link=topic=7523.msg86608#msg86608 date=1319331090
    i have to keep looking over my shoulder now when detecting with larry.im expecting to feel a burning sensation as he plunges one of those nice digging tool thingies in between my shoulder blades..ha ha ha (nervous laugh).....
    remember keep one earphone off to hear his footsteps behind you Lee rofl lol no i'm sure Larry is just as happy for you but you might have to throw him a bone (silver) now and then to keep him at bay. congrats on the silver Lee and keep listening to your better half
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Congrats on the mercs! I agree w/Sheik- one will make my day. Twice the for you! Does your wife hunt also? My hubby doesn't- just likes to see what I've found
    Oldest silver-- 1838o seated dime (no stars)
    Oldest copper-- 1820 LC

White's V3i, Coinmaster, XLT, Prism IV, Whites new TRX PP- Love it!!! Garretts PP

Great finds lee!!! | I think you need to get your wife a detector
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

Congrats on the SILVER Lee, I'm green with envy. It’s amazing what you can find on those extended lunch hours. lol
    Another excellent find, keep up the great work. By the way, do you think your wife could recommend a good site for me !!!!!
    Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Pro Pointer

no tanacat she doesnt,but shes a history buff like me and a wethersfield girl born and breed .
    the last spot she directed me to in her words was a place me and my freinds used to party at and i used to take boys there.............errrr ok.....lmao.
    and larry mate,as you know, my spots are your spots...we are a team...we are like the manchester united of wethersfield !!!!!!

Another set of great finds. Can't remember the last time I found a Indian Head or a silver dime. Maybe you should do an instructional video on finding Indians and silver dimes. Anyway I'm headed out with a full tank of gas my metal detectors in the car . Just hoping to find the last remaining Indians and silver dimes before you get them all. Stay out of New York state ,please.
    Garret 1500, 2500 , AT PRO , Pro pin pointer

i think your safe up there in new york state,ive only been there once to fish in the carp world championships,anyway coinhunter when are you gona come down here and swing a coil with me and the larrymiester ? theres a few farm fields that we have permistion to detect and your more than welcome mate.

Way to go on the two merc hunt!! Only thing better then finding a silver coin is finding two. WTG
    YTD hours hunted 159
    Silver coins 38
    Indian cents 59
    Wheats 292
    Buff's nickels 2
    "V" nickels 6
    Sheild Nickels 0

Oh yeah... definitely a couple of beauties there. Two Mercs is a fantastic hunt.
    Stay on your streak! thumbsup01

Yep Those are some pretty ladies!!
    Nice finds!
    Congrats Lee!
    Some days you get the corn, some days you get the cob
    ​Oldest coin: ​70 B.C. "Harlow Flyer" gold qtr. Stater
    Oldest U.S. coin: 1814 Capped Bust Dime

Two mercs makes my day. Congrats and give your wife some kudos for finding those noce spots for you.
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album