Thread: Going mobiLe via iPhone can't post up pictures

Going mobiLe via iPhone can't post up pictures

Been messing around (and searching help)trying to post pics of Saurdays finds here. Haven't found the way to do it mobile. Attach button is not functional via my Safari browser. Kinda rots as that's how I roll. Maybe I just missed it if it's possible...? >:{ don't sit home on the desktop often.
    The best treasures are the lasting friendships we make.[img width=47 height=70]http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af176/idigther/Detecting%20finds/0439c987.jpg[/img] using V3i, IDX Pro, Coinmaster Pro, Surf PI Pro DF mod, Sov GT, Excalibur 2, Fisher CZ 21, Garrett AT Pro - I'm ready! Where shall we go?

Re: Going mobiLe via iPhone can't post up pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Ytcoinshooter link=topic=7735.msg88597#msg88597 date=1320690573
    Been messing around (and searching help)trying to post pics of Saurdays finds here. Haven't found the way to do it mobile. Attach button is not functional via my Safari browser. Kinda rots as that's how I roll. Maybe I just missed it if it's possible...? >:{ don't sit home on the desktop often.
    Have you been able to upload photos to other forums in the past? I ask because it was my understanding that MobileSafari does not support uploads via the browser, so that a special app would be needed.

There is an app that I could install here that is made specifically for this purpose, to allow for photo uploads to forums via iPhone and Android and it appears to be compatible with the current version of this forum's software. I'll check into that further.
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

Thank You Epi-hunter. Yes I can post images via iPhone up on findmall by the copying the image code off photobucket and it works smoothly. I just tap the photo icon and paste in the code on the blank line after http://
    The best treasures are the lasting friendships we make.[img width=47 height=70]http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af176/idigther/Detecting%20finds/0439c987.jpg[/img] using V3i, IDX Pro, Coinmaster Pro, Surf PI Pro DF mod, Sov GT, Excalibur 2, Fisher CZ 21, Garrett AT Pro - I'm ready! Where shall we go?

I copy and paste IMG tags from photobucket. It works great. I am using an android however.
    "Knowledge counts but common sense matters." ~ LouAnne Johnson

Minelab E-Trac - Whites Vision/V3 - JeTco GTX Huntmaster - Whites Bullseye TRX - Garrett Pro-Pointer

Jack! I had tried that and it didn't show in the preview because I was in an area with poor signal and didn't wait long enough for it to load....
    Tried it at another spot it works.... >:{
    I was wondering what was up I have done that successfully elsewhere on the Internet via iPhone. Okay I'm and thanks to again to Epi-hunter & you.

There is an app that I use on my iPhone when I'm on other forums called TapaTalk...no problems up loading pics from there. I think the administrators of the forum have to allow the use of TapaTalk.

Happy Thanksgiving,
    4Kiwis
    "When My Ship Comes In, I'll Probably be At The Airport"

Whites V3i 10DD, 6x10DD, Sunray DX-1

Tap talk, thanks for the tip. Photobucket copy and pasting the image location has been working. When I first put up this question I think I was in a location with poor signal and that was causing my biggest problems. Thanks again for the app tip.

Hey YTcoinshooter...

If you are looking for the app it's called Tapatalk.

Cheers,
    4Kiwis
    "When My Ship Comes In, I'll Probably be At The Airport"

Whites V3i 10DD, 6x10DD, Sunray DX-1