Thread: Batteries

Candidate Member

Batteries

Suspect this subject has been covered repeatedly. If so, indulge me, >

What batteries take recharging the longest?
    Best buy for the money!

Experience being the best teacher, your best bets!

Should have indicated AA.
    Fred

Re: Batteries

I personally don't like rechargeables ,i buy my batts on line from several dealers and prefer duracell pro cells..
    If it wasn't for flashbacks, i would have no memory at all

I use the powerex 2700 mah and powerex smart charger. I get 18 hours of detection time. Have a set of sanyo 2000 mah that I get 14 hours. Either set will work great.
    Whites mxt sunray probe stock coil 6×10 4×6 Minelab Etrac Garrett pro pointer and other stuff

I use the powerex 2700 to. I have used them for 2 seasons of detecting and they are still holding a charge.
    Joe Andresen

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Rebel link=topic=7895.msg90222#msg90222 date=1321747736
    I use the powerex 2700 mah and powerex smart charger. I get 18 hours of detection time. Have a set of sanyo 2000 mah that I get 14 hours. Either set will work great.
    Ditto,ditto , ditto....been using the powerex 2700 mah batteries since they came out. I really liked all the functions of the MH-9000 WizardOne Charger - Analyzer from Maha that I purchased at the same time. A little pricy but well worth every penny. IMHO
    MXT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, 5.3 & and 950 coils, Sun Ray Pro Gold HP, Excalibur , 1000 coil, 2, Whites Dual Field PIs, Sovereign GT

Oldest Silver: 17?2 Half Reale

Oldest Coins: 1723 Halfpenny ,1729- ? KG 2rd Half Penny, 1786 Connecticut Copper, 1787 Fugio.

11@ 1807,8 Reale Counterfeit Cache