Thread: Merry Christmas to me

Merry Christmas to me

Was wanting a small coil for my E-trac as you know so I called Sunray and talked to the man himself (Ralph the owner of Sunray I think) super nice guy and next thing I knew I bought a new X5 and x12 one for christmas and on form hobby fund lol I sure hope they are as good as everyone says Bad thing is they are out of them and wont have them till 12-16 >{ gess I will find out them anyone use these coils let me know your opinion hopefully good or bad gess I have till the 16th

Re: Merry Christmas to me

I've never used either of those coils but I bought my E-Trac from Sunray and you're right, Ralph is a super nice guy and very helpful.

Good luck with your new Christmas presents! I'm anxious to hear your report on those coils.
    Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

Sounds like it will be a great Christmas.

I've used the X-5 and was very impressed with the results. Didn't use it a lot this year, but when I did it produced.
    http://www.americandetectorist.com/f...p?topic=6100.0

It took me a little to get familiar with the types of sounds this coil was sending me... but eventually I got it figured out.

You'll have fun with it.

Well Merry Christmas to you!....I guess!!
    Man your pretty good to yourself lol
    I've also been throwing around the idea of picking up the X12 too.
    There's a pretty good review on it in June 2010 issue of E&WT.
    But I feel like alot of reviews are nothing but a long winded advertizement Maybe I'm just paranoid lol
    Some days you get the corn, some days you get the cob
    ​Oldest coin: ​70 B.C. "Harlow Flyer" gold qtr. Stater
    Oldest U.S. coin: 1814 Capped Bust Dime