Thread: Got this e-mail yesterday

Got this e-mail yesterday

Mods feel free to move this If I posted in the wrong forum. I received this e-mail from mine lab yesterday on my warranty. Funny thing is I registered my machine back in February. So that means my warranty started yesterday Not really but I thought It was sort of strange.

Dear Customer:

Thank you for your recent Minelab product purchase. Your warranty registration has been successful. If you have questions on repairs or service please contact:

Minelab Americas Inc

Service & Support

Attn: Service Department
    1418 Brook Dr
    Downers Grove, IL 60515

Customer Care: 1-877-SOS-MLAB (1-877-767-6522)
    E: service@minelabamericas.com

We are thrilled you are part of the Minelab family. As a member of our family you will receive our customer newsletter and updates from our company. If you would not like to receive these notifications please email marketing@minelabamericas.com .

We know you have choices thank you for choosing Minelab “The World’s Best Metal Detection Technologies”

Your Minelab Americas Team.
    Whites mxt sunray probe stock coil 6×10 4×6 Minelab Etrac Garrett pro pointer and other stuff

Re: Got this e-mail yesterday

It doesn't say when it started though. I think you might want to check with them and not be so obvious about it. I do see Minelabs for sale with a free extended 3 year warranty. You never know what they might have done

Good luck with it,
    EMS

Re: Got this e-mail yesterday

So did I and i've had mine for 1 1/2 years.
    Minelab E-Trac, Minelab CTX 3030, XP Deus, Tesoro Cortes