Thread: What did I use

Threaded View

What did I use

Hidy to all . Ant been on here as both my M.D.s have gone to see the Doc. Might be back on the 22 , I hope . Anyway the little old sweet Lady that has been helping me with land to hunt on in Trenton told me how to clean my old coins the other day . After what she told me , I said to my self , (NO WAY) . Goes to show you we need to lesson to the older ones that have been there and done that . I just couldnt beleave it . Then , but I do now . This is an 0ld pool token I found the other day with one of my other MDs. I cant find out anything about it yet , so any help would be good . I rubbed on this thing with SOS pads for I dont know how long . Then I tryed what she told me with plane old water and something alot of the old folks use every day . It is cheap and you can get it at just about any store there is . I also got out some of my old coins and tryed it on them that were so black I didnt know they had a date on them . Just to make it a little better I will leave it as it is and see if anyone can guess what I put in the water to clean these coins and token . And I didnt even have to rub on them .
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Civil War Nut
    V3, V3i, 4" 6" 8" (3) 10" 12" DD super coils