Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My single tour in Ukraine on a scooter. And meeting with friends. 1600 km

Re: My single tour in Ukraine on a scooter. And meeting with friends. 1600 km

We hold a competition. Estonian drive. (slowest driving)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Unfortunately I do not count on day 2 and day 3 for shoting (betery in camera dead).
    Here we are on the way back.
    We rode together to the city Zhytomyr. And there the whole company to go to the east, I'm the one to go to the southeast.
    At night I come home.
    My trip in general - is a 24 hour road. 1600 killometr way. (1000 miles)

At night I come home. call friends. one of them fell (on pit road). Fracture of the clavicle. But all is well. He was taken to hospital and underwent surgery.
    This is his scooter - after blow on the road.
    Dropped the guy in the photo.

That's it! On this trip I learned many useful things. I know my future hunting places. And I'll be back at some of those places - for hunting. I'm going on a scooter and take with him a tent. Am I to be 3 to 5 days - in the mode of self-contained and collect coins.
    There are many coins from Europe 15-17 centyry and age 16-17 centyry , a lot of Russian coins age.
    Thank you for the attention of friends!

THE END !

Thanks for posting your adventurerous trip Serge . Great pictures and story . Sorry to hear about your friends broken clavicle . I wish him a speedy recovery . Wow !!
    looks like you had a lot of fun . Catch any fish ? You sure have some great historic spots to detect over there . It is great that driving your scooter allows you to check out new places to hunt . Cheers Buddy !!! |

Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbooty link=topic=8279.msg93807#msg93807 date=1324497541
    Thanks for posting your adventurerous trip Serge . Great pictures and story . Sorry to hear about your friends broken clavicle . I wish him a speedy recovery . Wow !!
    looks like you had a lot of fun . Catch any fish ? You sure have some great historic spots to detect over there . It is great that driving your scooter allows you to check out new places to hunt . Cheers Buddy !!! |

Fish? ))) No
    I do not like to fish \:[.
    I love to fish - coins happydance02

Yes, there is the ancient village.
    I read a lot about it. There's a great area for hunting. Thousands and thousands of acres

The fish we caught. no one
    Probably loud noise at night, we sing.
    Fish scared us and run away <}

Great post serega. It was fun seeing your trip through the pictures.
    Sounds like a great time with friends.

Quote Originally Posted by jkress link=topic=8279.msg93833#msg93833 date=1324530057
    Great post serega. It was fun seeing your trip through the pictures.
    Sounds like a great time with friends.

I have a Tomas scooter and wish I had your mechanical abilities. My son took it apart one weekend to try and fix it. It sits in about 20 pieces in my basement. >
    I hope you can get back to those sites and wish your friend a speedy recovery.
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

I really enjoyed your story and photos, Serge! It looks like you had a fun trip! Thank you giving us a glimpse of your beautiful country.
    Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg