Thread: New Sponsor - White's Dealer

New Sponsor - White's Dealer

Just wanted to introduce everyone to our new sponsor, John (banner above), at 'The Midas Touch'. He is a White's dealer and a great guy. Very reliable too! I bought my V3 from him and Angel has purchased his last several White's machines from him. He has a great deal of experience detecting, and is a very successful shallow water detectorist. If you are looking to purchase a White's machine you cannot go wrong with John.
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

Re: New Sponsor - White's Dealer

Welcome aboard John!!!

Now that I've moved to Nevada, I've lost my local dealer. Trust me...I'll be giving you my business.
    I've traveled a long way, and many of the roads weren't paved.

Hey John, Welcome. It's nice to know that I have been detecting as long as you have, and live about 10 minutes from you and have never met you lol Hopefully that will change. Sound like we have some stories to exchange. Glad you are with us. thumbsup01
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Nice!

Any deals on used Whites underwter machines?

Might be looking for one in a couple months. It'll be our 20th wedding anniversary, so I'm thinking of getting Krom one. Might get a Tiger Shark... not positive. The Excal is too expensive right now. The original deal was he doesn't get an underwater machine until I get one at the same time, but I think I can overlook that rule for this anniversary (I'm sure I'll regret it, though.... I'll never get my own).

Just curious but do sponsors have a banner or link to show as such? An advertisement banner on American Detectorist? If so I don't see anything on my screen. Just wondering.
    Ferrous

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrous View Post
    Just curious but do sponsors have a banner or link to show as such? An advertisement banner on American Detectorist? If so I don't see anything on my screen. Just wondering.
    Ferrous
    There is a banner on the upper right hand corner of the page. I see that you are using the Square Theme. The banner is not showing in that particular theme for some reason. You can view the banner if you temporarily switch to another theme.

That did it. Thank you very much.